• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

As I am unable.......

citylad60

as i say in my initial post, these are questions for them down the road as their forum will not let me ask there and seeing the lack of replies, it sort of gives me an answer to Q.3.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
as i say in my initial post, these are questions for them down the road as their forum will not let me ask there and seeing the lack of replies, it sort of gives me an answer to Q.3.
As I said in my initial post, all the answers are on Pasoti for anyone to read, go read 'em, or just read my response which I feel correctly reflects the opinions posted there.

Either you are interested or you are not.

citylad60

I have read some right tosh and some real off the wall stuff on pasoti so I can be bothered to look, however I just wanted some straight answers to easy questions. I didn't realise it could be such a hard thing to do. Serves me right I guess.

i8cornwall

taxi driver here in plymuff the other night pretty much summed up how much they care, as when i asked what he thought his reply was he didnt give a flying f*ck as long as man utd won the prem.

Poultice

I have read some right tosh and some real off the wall stuff on pasoti so I can be bothered to look, however I just wanted some straight answers to easy questions. I didn't realise it could be such a hard thing to do. Serves me right I guess.
So, you are a lazy feck who doesn't actually give a sh*t, no great surprises there then, easy to see why exam grades are getting better all the time.

redmullet

Too much like kicking a puppy for my tastes.
If that puppy had bit yer bollox not too long ago, then a good swift size 10 up the starfish is acceptable. ;)

iscalad

I got banned from Pasoti! I didnt do feck all
Nothing interesting on there, anyway.

stumpynadge

I wouldn't dare run the risk of looking on pasoti. Imagine if my computer got stolen, and they looked at the history. I couldn't live with the shame, I'd become a pariah. Unthinkable.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too much like kicking a puppy for my tastes.

The puppy is quite safe...whereas the lapdog..........;)

plymuffer

taxi driver here in plymuff the other night pretty much summed up how much they care, as when i asked what he thought his reply was he didnt give a flying f*ck as long as man utd won the prem.
lieing fecker ;) that stinks of lieing