• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur - So far, so good?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And, I think, the attacker scuffed his shot too. You could see where he was going to end up - and that he'd be completely unmarked, before he crossed the half way line.
Just sums up the way things are going at the moment.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jesus Navas, i'm not blaming Artur, i was just saying that the shot was mis-hit.
his weight was also already transferred onto his right leg , making it difficult for him to then transfer his weight evenly as you say it was a mis hit into the ground and it bounced over him-to the side of him.

Well-known Exeweb poster
back post x not dealt with,,,,, again.

rp42

If you watch the highlights you will see as I could see from where I was sat yesterday that he was hindered by his own team mates....again.

PeteUSA

If you watch the highlights you will see as I could see from where I was sat yesterday that he was hindered by his own team mates....again.
Thats a pretty good theory. From the free kick on the left, Artur appeared to have the cross in his sights; and since the delivery was going six feet wide of his goal, there appears to be no imminent problem; it almost looks like it would have gone for a goal kick. Be that as it may, Artur gets two hands on that ball, albeit briefly, before he appears to let the ball get away from him. City players appear closest to him, so theres a chance he was inhibited when he tried to hold on to the ball, with other defenders backing into him. ( a shout from Art probably wouldnt have hurt there!) In any event, it was a total defensive balls up! And a goal should never have materialised from that!

Last edited:

elginCity

Clip for Pate to analyse.

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/466DF9E2831111443021826039808_2bef0da6b02.2.1.1470 7026842901462824.mp4?versionId=CB5dbUZqP.m2nNTV5OD JcqHbL4sp5dnb[/video]

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Lack of communication. Shame we can't here what was said. Artur should have come to get this but also put blame on the defender for farting around as well.

grecIAN Harris

Art should have come cleaned the lot out....... ball, defender and anything else that got in the way.

Lack of communication. Shame we can't here what was said. Artur should have come to get this but also put blame on the defender for farting around as well.
I am sure Pete can lip read in Polish and expect him to be able to complete a full analysis of the keepers failings based on his on successful goalkeeping career. Awaits keeper feedback with baited breath

elginCity

Clip for Pate to analyse.
Clip for Pate to analyze.

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/466DF9E2831111443021826039808_2bef0da6b02.2.1.1470 7026842901462824.mp4?versionId=CB5dbUZqP.m2nNTV5OD JcqHbL4sp5dnb[/video]

Last edited: