• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Krysiak

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, gilers said he made him nervous today. He's getting old anyway, so what the fuc. Olds'mo wasn't inspired, in general, Not much praise for him. How today did he fare?. Everyone seems to want him to do well, but did he? or perhaps more relevant will he?

ForeverECFC

i don't feel as confident without Hamer :/

But hey he kept a clean sheet!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I told my mate at the match: "Is this Paul Jones' Polish cousin?"

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm sure, with a couple more games, he'll be just fine ... [y]

Garethecfc

picking up the ball from that pass back should have cost us. I think we need another keeper next season. Don't feel confident with him.

oldbutwise

Made a few tidy saves, just needs a run in the team( next season?) and i'm sure he'll get his confidence back.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

If your own player kicks the ball towards you.. Kick it out instead of pick it up.

Then we won't have to defend a free kick at 7 yards.

RyaanECFC

With a solid pre-season and lots of practice, im sure artur will be the difference between us being a PO contending side, or a relegation battleling side.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
His kicking was worse than anything I've ever seen from jones and he made the ball look like a bar of soap. Not impressed.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
We need a new reasonably established keeper like Matt Glennon from Stockport. He's too good to be playing non league, and probably wont want to anyway.

I'm fed up with us getting in these rookies and trying (and failing) to knock em' into shape. Hamer, 24 goals conceeded in 19 games for us, not good.