• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Krysiak

So Artur is in goal tomorrow and must be under alot of pressure to perform well. I for one would not like do be in his boots... One mistake could lead to kissing the outside chance of a play off place goodbye. So all those travelling give him big claps and we all pray for a clean sheet. TBH i would prefer it if the after match stats said... Tranmere Shots on target. 0 and Krysiak given a match rating of 5/10 for not having to do much.

c'mon you ciddy

KC

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's a decent keeper, its not like he's a kid who's never played before. Had a while season in L2 with Burton when they did quite well and has looked good enough to me whe. GED played for us. So no worries - at least he ain't Jonesy.

RyaanECFC

He's a great keeper, people seemed to remember him f*cking up for BWPs goal in the league against argiggle, but they dont remember his save in the dying minutes of the JPT game which lead to a break and us scoring?

Get behind him, 'weve got a bean-pole in our goal!'

Grecian Max

I also think he was fouled for BWPs goal.

RyaanECFC

I also think he was fouled for BWPs goal.
agreed. 100%, lets see what he can do!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
also that great save which ensured a point at oldham

city_is_my_life

also that great save which ensured a point at oldham
What a f*cking stop that was. Rifled into the top corner. Would have been a killer to come back like that but then lose it at the death.

CIML

wemissmoxey

Bloody hell.

Why don't you boys just form an orderly queue and then you can decide who should w*nk him off first.

:cool:

Last edited:

greenawayr

Bloody hell.

Why don't you boys just form an orderly queue and then you can decide who should w*nk him off first.

:cool:
Poults really does have a lot to answer for doesn't he!

city_is_my_life

Standard good work from the BBC: "...goalkeeper Artur Krysiak (thigh) should again make the bench."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13112045.stm

CIML