• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arrangements For Saturday

Benito

Well I am going to pop over to the shop and get some tickets tomorrow as I am NOT missing this game!

A Slacker

I'm going back a long way now but I seem to remember in 76/77 there were big crowds during the run in including about 8000 on an evening vs Bradford. The last game of the season vs Aldershot we were already promoted and got in about 10750. I think there will be people turned away on Saturday but basically genuine supporters know to get there early and won't be the ones locked out.

greenawayr

Re: So then sell out next Saturday,You coming??

Well, as well as bricking it about the London Marathon on Sunday, I will be finding a TV in London and watching the scores on Sky. Absolutely gutted I can't be there, but am considering making the trek up to Rotherham for (hopefully) a promotion party. I imagine, should results go our way and we get promoted on saturday, it will be one of THE great days at the park, and I'm absolutely devastated that I can't be there. Spare a thought for me if you're nursing a hangover on Sunday whilst watching the marathon!!! It's all for a good cause.

:(

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm going back a long way now but I seem to remember in 76/77 there were big crowds during the run in including about 8000 on an evening vs Bradford. The last game of the season vs Aldershot we were already promoted and got in about 10750. I think there will be people turned away on Saturday but basically genuine supporters know to get there early and won't be the ones locked out.
15,000 capacity in the good ol' days:) 18,500 in 1969

iscalad

Well, as well as bricking it about the London Marathon on Sunday, I will be finding a TV in London and watching the scores on Sky. Absolutely gutted I can't be there, but am considering making the trek up to Rotherham for (hopefully) a promotion party. I imagine, should results go our way and we get promoted on saturday, it will be one of THE great days at the park, and I'm absolutely devastated that I can't be there. Spare a thought for me if you're nursing a hangover on Sunday whilst watching the marathon!!! It's all for a good cause.

:(
Are you going to wear a City shirt?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

How can you be so sure the less than 'genuine' supporters won't also turn up early?!

As I recall, plenty of 'genuine' supporters got locked out of the Southend game. Perhaps they didn't think it was going to be busy.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Basically, get there early and there shouldn't be a problem, Morecambe aren't gonna bring anywhere near as many fans as Wycombe did, so we should have the away end as way.

Why are some people panicking :S

Cant go. Working as usual. but will have ear glued to radio. so dont ring my warehouse door bell between 3 and 5 'cause i will ignore it

Daughter of I_M

Basically, get there early and there shouldn't be a problem, Morecambe aren't gonna bring anywhere near as many fans as Wycombe did, so we should have the away end as way.

Why are some people panicking :S
It'd be less fun if we didn't all panic!

I'm taking a tent, some cider and a bbq up there on Friday night to be safe! :D

Oli

I think it should be all ticket. That will ensure no problems, but would be logistically difficult.