• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle's squad

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

Porkie doesn't know the names of any of our players either, or that was his proud boast.:D

Archie Green

Serious for a second with the mess sturrock left this club in we will be upper mid table but we will still be a long way ahead of you shower of sh*t

angelic upstart

Serious for a second with the mess sturrock left this club in we will be upper mid table but we will still be a long way ahead of you shower of sh*t
how long is long, in this instance? In terms of position or points?

IJN

Porkie doesn't know the names of any of our players either, or that was his proud boast.:D
Harley, Nardy something and Stewart, that's it.

STURTZ

Harley, Nardy something and Stewart, that's it.

That's a shame porkie as I know quite a lot about your players, enough to give a bit of weight to my criticisms anyway.

Had to laugh about the recent Capaldi affair though, half the Slime support decared that they would take him back, half thought that the way he walked out your team last time, he should never get play for them again.

He didn't, he f*cked off to QPR instead!:D

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
well, you`ve got your chance to prove it now havent you? Dont sqaunder it by being the typical f*ck-up "city" you have always been. theres a good boy. patience is a virtue after all and soon as you so firmly believe that we really are c*ap,then you`ll have the chance to rejoyce and be merry. but untill then, be wise. a false sense of security could be a wise mans downfall. ;) xxxx
Aaaaaaaah!!! Greenie abuse. Well let me tell you I won't stand for it, in fact the next time i'm at Humus Park i'll jolly well sit down ...............apparently there's lots of empty seats to choose from. ;)

STURTZ

Aaaaaaaah!!! Greenie abuse. Well let me tell you I won't stand for it, in fact the next time i'm at Humus Park i'll jolly well sit down ...............apparently there's lots of empty seats to choose from. ;)
Why not wait a few years, there will be a 45 thousand world cup stadium to luxuriate in by then!:D

IJN

That's a shame porkie as I know quite a lot about your players, enough to give a bit of weight to my criticisms anyway.

Had to laugh about the recent Capaldi affair though, half the Slime support decared that they would take him back, half thought that the way he walked out your team last time, he should never get play for them again.

He didn't, he f*cked off to QPR instead!:D
You don't know as much as you think Squirtzy, it was Palace.

For the record, good little player, double champion and deserves respect just for that.

Miffed he went, but then again, we're not a CCC club, and who the hell can get excited about playing in League One?

angelic upstart

Miffed he went, but then again, we're not a CCC club, and who the hell can get excited about playing in League One?
So he went to a team getting relegated rather than one that may finish "upper mid table" a league below. He'll be playing Argyle next season unless the mercenary ***** f*cks off from Palarse too, when they go down.