• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
No? What about the six seasons we were in the Championship? How do you measure size? We averaged 11000+ attendance in the Championship, something you can only dream about.
Ohhhhh six seasons. Sorry my mistake, you're right up there with Wolves, Leeds, Brum. Sleeping Giants.

Steve.PAFC2014

Ohhhhh six seasons. Sorry my mistake, you're right up there with Wolves, Leeds, Brum. Sleeping Giants.
Still six better to your zero little miss maxine.

Cerbera

Mods, what's this doing on WoWS? Prime banter base fodder.
Exactly. I make a comment pertinent to the thread and immediately get hijacked.

Silver fox

No? What about the six seasons we were in the Championship? How do you measure size? We averaged 11000+ attendance in the Championship, something you can only dream about.
True, although 11000+ in the Championship is rather pathetic.

Grecian Max

Still six better to your zero little miss maxine.
Hypocrisy :D I thought we couldn't possible compare to you, yet you're doing just that. If you were truly a club worthy of CCC, you'd be in that league, pulling in a lot more than 11,000 season in, season out.

You're not, you're (dying) city isn't interested, and tbh no one else cares either. No mark club, just like us.

Here's a great example attached of how your MASSIVE gates look in that division last time you were there. Minnows.
post a picture

:D Argyle, joke club. Look forward to beating you again on Saturday.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got to reroof the shed.

Fact of the matter is that I could do without spending £30 to drive down to Plymouth, feel mildly threatened and then watch 90 minutes of tedious football. I don't think that the apathy is about Argyle, it's about Exeter City and the way that they're playing. At least back in the day when we were really crap you could occasionally see the odd shot or goal.

supernova

a total embarrassment. our fans have become a joke! terrible terrible form

supernova

excuses excuses. even in the late 90s we'd still take 1800 down and we were even worse then!!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got to reroof the shed.

Fact of the matter is that I could do without spending £30 to drive down to Plymouth, feel mildly threatened and then watch 90 minutes of tedious football. I don't think that the apathy is about Argyle, it's about Exeter City and the way that they're playing. At least back in the day when we were really crap you could occasionally see the odd shot or goal.
Last season was nothing like the sort of thing you have described.

manc grecian

I'll be there. Would rather go watch us away from home atm. Last year was ace with similar numbers but can't see us getting anything this year.