• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle

Hmm, and you are only in the league because you took six points from us last season. Don't worry though, the Vanarama awaits you in May. Because you'll never recover from the 10 point deduction coming your way. :D
Cerbera, can I ask you a personal question?

How tall are you?

You come across as a wee fellow with a little penis complex. The car gives it away

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hmm, and you are only in the league because you took six points from us last season. Don't worry though, the Vanarama awaits you in May. Because you'll never recover from the 10 point deduction coming your way. :D
Short memory? ****ing scum, we'll win again with our kids.

Grecian Max

Not tripe. The feeling is exactly the same in Plymouth. Apathy. Yes, there are a few young Devonportenders and no doubt some Big Bankers that are all fired up for a bit of emotive rivalry. But the truth of it is things are far from well behind the scenes at SJP and we were expecting to be at least in the playoffs last season. The fact is, we are not used to being in the last tier of English football and having no money to get out of it. Yes, we've spent some this summer and brought in some good players, but as usual anything less that immediate promotion and straight through L1 to the Championship is abject failure.
You aren't big enough for the Championship FFS. So deluded this Cornish lot.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
By the way there has been some mention of our poor attendance on Tuesday night, but has anyone noticed what our bigger neighbours had - 3343!

Cerbera

Cerbera, can I ask you a personal question?

How tall are you?

You come across as a wee fellow with a little penis complex. The car gives it away
Ahh, the car. Yes. Don't post here often. Sold it two or three years ago. Not sure what my height has to do with my opinions though. Perhaps it's because you can all count to twelve on your toes?

Silver fox

By the way there has been some mention of our poor attendance on Tuesday night, but has anyone noticed what our bigger neighbours had - 3343!
Pathetic for a massive club like them (rofl)

Cerbera

You aren't big enough for the Championship FFS. So deluded this Cornish lot.
No? What about the six seasons we were in the Championship? How do you measure size? We averaged 11000+ attendance in the Championship, something you can only dream about.

Cerbera

In other words, your average gate.

Ahh, the car. Yes. Don't post here often. Sold it two or three years ago. Not sure what my height has to do with my opinions though. Perhaps it's because you can all count to twelve on your toes?
Don't you own Tom Thumb Taxis? Booster seats optional

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mods, what's this doing on WoWS? Prime banter base fodder.