• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

argyle

ECFCHUNTY

ok i am going to ask cos if you dont ask u dont get.
i have watched city home and away for 30 yrs on and off and been a season ticket holder for the previous 2 seasons.however this year i could not get 1 but have only missed 3 home games and been to 5 away games. i worry now that i will not be able to get a ticket for the argyle game due to the ticketing policy so ask if anyone will help out a genuine city fan who is desperate to see this game by using there membership etc to get me one.
thanks

papillon

ok i am going to ask cos if you dont ask u dont get.
i have watched city home and away for 30 yrs on and off and been a season ticket holder for the previous 2 seasons.however this year i could not get 1 but have only missed 3 home games and been to 5 away games. i worry now that i will not be able to get a ticket for the argyle game due to the ticketing policy so ask if anyone will help out a genuine city fan who is desperate to see this game by using there membership etc to get me one.
thanks
Have you joined the Trust?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Trust = win.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
£2 quid a month

You've only missed a handful of games recently but won't pay any membership to the Trust or a supporters group? The EDGs offer a £10 membership so you can hardly claim that you don't have the cash.

RyaanECFC

i joined the supporters club, 10 pound a year, priority on tickets, discount on away travel.

Bargain!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see the usual suspects are out and hounding a supporter of thirty years, this guy has been supporting the club for longer than two of you have been alive, the other two should no better, although Pappy doesn't surprise me at all.

This is the kind of supporter the club should be nurturing and all you muppets seem to want to do is **** him off out of it.

This is exactly the reason why I make no effort at all to go to home games and spend no money with the club.

exeips

I can't see a problem for you ECFCHUNTY. Surely as a ex season ticket holder your name will still be on the clubs database.

exeips

This is exactly the reason why I make no effort at all to go to home games and spend no money with the club.
I thought it was goal music, Norrie, cold pies..... Poults, you don't need to keep making excuses why you don't come to home matches. Just admit you can't be bothered.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
F*ck, here's a surprise. ******** trying to justify we he doesn't give the club any money.

Get back to Daggers Porkus.