• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
All this horse business from Wales and some such sounds expensive to me, can't we just round up a few Dartmoor ponies instead ?

Grecian2K

All this horse business from Wales and some such sounds expensive to me, can't we just round up a few Dartmoor ponies instead ?
Or cover some of the costs by selling sugar lumps to the Cornish as they arrive in our fine City

Stelios

We've used a mixture of Bristol based horses and Welsh horses in the past.
That's no way to talk about Sean McCarthy

StroudGrecian

They must have long memories,I cannot remember any aggro at Newport since the early 1980s.
We did not play them in Wales from 1988 to 2014 & since the latter date a different clientele now follow the Grecians across the bridge.
Different clientele waiting for us in Newport too, they seem a friendly bunch these days - the Somerton Park boys were evil.

Oldsmobile-88

Different clientele waiting for us in Newport too, they seem a friendly bunch these days - the Somerton Park boys were evil.
Indeed..Seen more aggro at a Newport v Exeter game than at any others in those days.
One of my first away games outside of Devon when I was 16 in 1977 was there.
You had to have your wits about you inside & outside of the ground,not helped on that visit when a few lads from Cardiff got amongst us as well.
A few other mad trips there,including one on my 20th Birthday:D..

CityTillIDie

Will the game be live streamed at any of the bars at SJP for those without tickets?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Will the game be live streamed at any of the bars at SJP for those without tickets?
Doubtful, as usually you have to have a ticket to even get in red square

Rog H K

Will this game be available to watch on I follow as it is a sell out ??
Believe it is as they are showing it in the Argyle social club and have sold tickets and sold out?

IndoMike

If they're showing the match at Home Park, do we get a cut? Since we're putting on the match with all the associated costs of security etc I think we're due our share

Tim Long

The Echo are running a competition to win tickets... https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/win-tickets-exeter-city-v-3424733 Really surprised it doesn't say to send your answers to the email address using 'Ollie Watkins Competition' in the subject line of the email.