• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle Ticket Details Announced

dhenley

IIRC the Heddlu are the only lot nearby that actually have ponies. I'll be surprised if they don't make a showing, D&C have really picked up their game since they 'acheived their aim' (their words, not mine) at the JPT match.
Avon & Somerset also have mounted - although they have Rovers v Wednesday that day.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, how do you propose the club should have done it, Poults?
With fairness and security as their main objective rather than ease and money.

I used Moxey as an example and I am sure if he were to take advantage of his position the tickets would not go near Scum hands, are you certain you could say that about every ST holder, Trust member, there will be plenty of non City in the Trust, or EDG.......well ok, we'll give the EDGs the benefit.

I don't have a fully itemised plan for ticket distribution, surprisingly enough it ain't my job, but if it were I should have used the eight or so months we have known about this game to institute a better plan than this, that's what organograms are all about.

I think somebody has just taken the easy way out of this one, hardly the way "No ordinary Football Club" would do it.

Oli

Easy, 1 ticket per person regardless of number of priority groups in weeks 1 and 2, excluding ST holders since they already have their ticket.

Week 3 onwards then all people in any priority group can buy up to 4 tickets.

That way every loyal (cautious use etc) fan can get a match ticket in phase one, then they can sort their mates out in phase 2. Ticket purchasers are responsible for their ticket holders.

heathy1

By the time you take out the season ticket holders and away fans then we only have about 5000 tickets left anyway, if your not in a priority group then im afraid your looking at no chance!

Willy Nilly

We'vre heard that before, Leeds being an example, but it ain't happened.

I would hope for a sell-out but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get one.

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
With fairness and security as their main objective rather than ease and money.

I used Moxey as an example and I am sure if he were to take advantage of his position the tickets would not go near Scum hands, are you certain you could say that about every ST holder, Trust member, there will be plenty of non City in the Trust, or EDG.......well ok, we'll give the EDGs the benefit.

I don't have a fully itemised plan for ticket distribution, surprisingly enough it ain't my job, but if it were I should have used the eight or so months we have known about this game to institute a better plan than this, that's what organograms are all about.

I think somebody has just taken the easy way out of this one, hardly the way "No ordinary Football Club" would do it.
In other words you don't have a scooby on how else they could have done it.

It doesn't matter how the club decided to go about selling tickets for this game, there would have still been people that wouldn't have been happy with it.

Willy Nilly

Anyone know the attendance back in 2002 for the Exeter 2 - 3 Plymouth game?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone know the attendance back in 2002 for the Exeter 2 - 3 Plymouth game?
Was 5,756.

heathy1

Different circumstances, weve had 6000 for grays and 7000 for southport since then!, if we cant take 2400 down there then we'll easily have 7500 at home

heathy1

We'vre heard that before, Leeds being an example, but it ain't happened.

I would hope for a sell-out but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get one.
Leeds and Argyle are too very different occasions im sure you'll understand