• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle set up ultra group - let's not be left behind.

JamieEcfc

maybe we should do what the England fans do and start a band in the middle of the heart

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is no need for drums, not now not ever. I'd begrudgingly accept a megaphone Italiano style.

There is however, a need for a "hymn sheet", a few lead singers and volunteers a plenty that are happy to blindly follow the leading lights.

I would suggest printing 5/10,000 leaflets with some sort of new anthem and have folk pass them about at both sides of the bank prior to entry, maybe they could sell merch too and the printing could have links to purchase flags etc to assist in making the bank more colourful.

Alex BB

I like the idea of lots of small flags being joined together like the Bristol City fans do! looks good.

mammooman

maybe we should do what the England fans do and start a band in the middle of the heart
Please tell me this is whoosh-hunting.

Grecian Max

Whilst I disagree with the drum issue AU (we really need it, with the bank being as it is), the leaflet idea is good! Can we have some chant ideas on here?

Grecian Max

Oh and I just got the delivery of Siege scarves (my dad took the photos) and first hand they are f*cking awesome (even if I don't say so myself ;))!

Last edited:

the_casual

some people on here are unbeliveable about not having a drum, we need one for the atmosphere! the bigger the better!!!

Last edited:

the_casual

There is no need for drums, not now not ever. I'd begrudgingly accept a megaphone Italiano style.

There is however, a need for a "hymn sheet", a few lead singers and volunteers a plenty that are happy to blindly follow the leading lights.

I would suggest printing 5/10,000 leaflets with some sort of new anthem and have folk pass them about at both sides of the bank prior to entry, maybe they could sell merch too and the printing could have links to purchase flags etc to assist in making the bank more colourful.
bl**dy hell. this is a football game not a sunday church service!!!

angelic upstart

No drum needed, ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxOFOsTuu0A

coro questo è il tempo

This is from Ascoli a town half the size of Exeter...

MickStagraget

Maybe we should get some jugglers in too...;)

Last edited: