• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle Players.

Langer

Any Argyle players that stood out today that you would like to see in red and white next year?,looking at the programe i can see four or maybe five that would`nt need to drop a league and should get a club in our league no problem.
I would take Joe Mason not that he did much today but just cause i know him to be a good player.

TheBlackAdderEcfc

I thought Rory Fallon looked good held the ball well headed well as well

Last edited:

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Thought in the first half that Bolasie was the worst player I'd ever seen then in 2nd half he looked quite useful. They can keep their goalie.

i8cornwall

if honest apart from there winger with the orange boots, they where all utter sh*t i thought!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bolasie looked the absolute business when Noble went off. Up until then he'd done nothing, by the end of the game he could have been involved in three goals.

Other than him there's no-one else from their side who looked decent today.

Langer

I thought Rory Fallon looked good held the ball well headed well as well
I think he played in the world cup cant remember who for though so spose he would be worth a look at he was in a poor side today think we would have seen more of him in a better side tbh

TheBlackAdderEcfc

I think he played in the world cup cant remember who for though so spose he would be worth a look at he was in a poor side today think we would have seen more of him in a better side tbh
It was New Zealand. I do agree could get goals if playing for a better side would play well with cureton

ForeverECFC

Fallon or Bolasie..

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bolasie has got the first touch of a rapist.

londonboy80

Yeah Bolasie looked dangerous as fook second half. Thought that if they were going to score it would come from him. That header that flashed wide was half a yard the wrong side. Looks a powerful and probing player