• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle In Crisis: Latest!

Thames Valley Red

Same scoreline, oh Porkulant-McPlastic-one, but actually, I prefered the Hodgeeeeeeeeeeno version down at poison-gnome park. ;) - despite our hideous "technicolor-yawn" shirts that day.

Still, looking forward (possibly/probably?) to our 09-10 encounter when (so it is ordained) our very own Deeeeeeeeeno adds to his Donny-tally in the ECFC book of legends.
I never forget the cheeky wink that Hodgie did before he slotted his last goal away. Pure class. I also enjoyed the walk out of the Lyndhurst singing away. A great day!

UTC

TVR

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian2K

What Porkus, you mean you've got Brian Inglis to narrate your club's 08-09 season DVD already???!

IJN

You'll have to learn the distinction twixt 'past' and 'present' dear boy.

You last beat us when I had hair!!

C

CHALLSnPHILLIPS_LEDG

That was a long time ago

robin

i was thinking that it would , and hoping that it wouldnt happen,that sturrock would play
mackie on the wing, cos of his speed, i reckon half a season and he will be back in the pecking order, and in the reserves, perhaps when sturrock resigns or leaves i give him 6 mths max!! we could nick him back, maybe 4 what, 35gs!! nice bit of business!!! keep it up green wackers.

Last edited:

IJN

Just when I thought the Greeks couldn't produce anyone thicker...............

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
robin your lack of puncutaion and grammar really irks me you shud use capitals at the start of every sentence and "i" is "I" and sturrock is "Sturrock" full stops wouldnt go amiss either thank you

IJN

See, even people like Lee understand.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
See, even people like Lee understand.
I do indeed Porkus old friend.

Although like my old pal Robin says, I will agree that (your latest messiah) Sturrock has 6 months .......max. :D :D

Dont you just wish you lot were a bit more appeciative towards (Premier League) manager Tony Pullis.