• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle fan in peace!

Green_4_ever

oh how i really cant wait for 9/11
Dude, can't you drag your knuckes on another thread, not the one stated "Argyle fan in peace."

As clearly you're making us all look like tw*ts.

king-koopa

Dude, can't you drag your knuckes on another thread, not the one stated "Argyle fan in peace."

As clearly you're making us all look like tw*ts.
i've not said anything untowards so cant see what the problem is

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
oh how i really cant wait for 9/11
Whereas I care little for such tin pottery.

"It's blue, it's square, and Argyle's going there".

grecianfaniow

Well im going home end 9/11 as i cant get an away ticket, so if you see a person in the middle of the garg crowd (if i can call it that lol) going nuts that'll be me, so City win 1-0 80 th minute will do so when i get ejected i wont miss much of the game :) and yes i will be wearing a city shirt underneath me coat ;) lucky its winter eh?

grecian till i die

Well im going home end 9/11 as i cant get an away ticket, so if you see a person in the middle of the garg crowd (if i can call it that lol) going nuts that'll be me, so City win 1-0 80 th minute will do so when i get ejected i wont miss much of the game :) and yes i will be wearing a city shirt underneath me coat ;) lucky its winter eh?
why cant you get away ticket???

king-koopa

I made a school boy mistake in stating that i cant wait for 9/11. The match is actually on 11/11. It seems to be catching though. 9/11 is my partners next scan date. More important things on my mind it would seem

grecianfaniow

why cant you get away ticket???
Not priority group if theres 4k in that group with only 2k allocated then ....

grecianfaniow

11/11 sounds better

grecian till i die

Not priority group if theres 4k in that group with only 2k allocated then ....
i may be able to get somemore tickets

grecianfaniow

kk let me know i can get home end tickets through an old school m8 that supports the garg :cool: silly boy