• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle Away - Priority Groups

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Same here. :D

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anybody has any issues RE renewing their membership of the Trust, priority numbers and have not received a response to emails, please email [email protected] and I will forward these on to our membership co-ordinator.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't you just post their details up here and let people contact him (or her) direct?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will ask, but at present, I am waiting for a bespoke email address to be set up. He is using his personal email at present!

Antony Moxey

It'd take two seconds to set up a hotmail/gmail/somethingelsefreemail account - why not do that? Trustmembershipcoordinator at hotmail dot com?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not a bad idea Ant, but preference would be a customised address. A hotmail address may do in the interim!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Im panicking already :D , i dont get to enough games....but please lord dont let me miss this one.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anybody has any issues RE renewing their membership of the Trust, priority numbers and have not received a response to emails, please email [email protected] and I will forward these on to our membership co-ordinator.
Thanks Martin - have just emailed you.

Scotth

Argyle fan in peace. Dont want to upset u more but i think u wont get as many tickets as normal due to the mayflower being shut. The game i am very sure will sell out. Capacity is down from 20k to around 16. Normally you wont get 3k but can see that being nearer 2k now but we will see.

Think u boys will do well this year better than us i hate to say. We need all the teams around the area to do well can only help the area. Best of luck

totalgreencarnage

Argyle fan in peace. Dont want to upset u more but i think u wont get as many tickets as normal due to the mayflower being shut. The game i am very sure will sell out. Capacity is down from 20k to around 16. Normally you wont get 3k but can see that being nearer 2k now but we will see.

Think u boys will do well this year better than us i hate to say. We need all the teams around the area to do well can only help the area. Best of luck
they will prob get just over 2k possibly 2700 but dont see em selling them, they never been big in number in devons capital ;)