• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are we the only team in the South West having "Potential" Problems?

drake

I haven't seen nor heard a f***ing seagull for day's. ]:)

drake

Jesus wept. Having been banned from Pasoti bioth Tring and Jock turn up here to infest you Greeks with their libel and lies. Jock is a complete nutcase. He hasn't been near Home Park for ten years. The last time he attended a Plymouth match was a pre-season friendly in Tiverton in 2012, he only did that because I extended him the free tickets as my company was sponsoring the match. His sole aim that day was to have a row with Ian Newell and Chris Webb - by his own admission. The first thing he said to Ian Newell was "I've got some tasty mates in Plymouth and our address is XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, PLXX XXX (and promptly rattled off Ian's address). So if that isn't the work of some internet stalker, I'm not sure what is.
Jock craves internet publicity, he has been banned from Pasoti, and seems to have taken himself off ATD. Now he seems to have taken up residence here.

Repeatedly he has been asked to make his libelous statements in the courts, since he seems so sure of himself, each time he comes back with more rhetoric and flimsy reasons why not. Jock, if you're such a people's hero, why not take Mr Newell and anyone else you can think of to court for threatening your sad life.

Your posts on this thread have no basis in fact and are libel. If you are not able or willing to take this to court, why don't you just crawl away under your stone and leave the good people of Exeweb to their small club in East Devon?
I dont know Greenjock, and everytime I see a post from him/her I'm just baffled after and need a lie down.

From an outsider looking in; I feel there is just bitterness, a longing to get a never ending gripe off his or hers chest that be or she just can't shake.

Whether what he or she says about ian newell and chris webb is just irrelevant now.

To keep spealing 10 to 12 paragraphs on the same old subjects just gets, well, repetitive.

Your flogging a dead horse chaps, Cerebas right I think. It just smacks of every post being bourne of of frustration and trying to convert an audience who quite frankly couldn't give a f***.

Your pandering to the people who aspire to be like you, Exeweb seems to be your only medium or soap box now.

Strikes me as odd though, say what you want about Ian newell and chris webb but they at least put themselves out there from what I can see, Greenjock, well you just rattle around on a website that we use to mock the greeks, and some very nice and proper fans at that.

I don't know you so forgive me, but with respect, you appear disgruntled.

which makes you look desperate for approval.

With respect.

greenjock

Off you pop Dicky, go and see what else Porky wants you to say for him :)

The rotund one has now resorted to starting threads on his own forum denying various things that have been posted about him recently then locking the thread so nobody can ask him any further questions :-D

I noticed he doesn't deny the white feather incident which to me is by far the worst thing he's done that I know of. A guy he chatted with about the awful cancer he developed after working with asbestos which his own uncle also had.

That was as despicable as it gets but the bloke has no shame. "He needed telling" eh Ian?

He also denies sending me threatening emails, that's because it was your son and your site manager, and various denials which are hilarious considering the amount of people who witnessed his own Flickr account lol. Including of course the request to have Ricklers email account hacked. The request was to a friend of his who is a computer whizz with the initials SG.that ring any bells with any of you on here :-D

Then the real pearler, "I do not have multiple accounts on Pasoti" :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

No you don't do you Windsor Boy, Deepthroat, Greenman etc etc etc.

Another bewdie is he's never posted on ATD. There are several accounts the Pasoti mods share over there to cause trouble. A former Pasoti mod who got sacked after the site manager took a chance and used that mods Pasoti password on his ATD account fraudulently and read private messages where he had given away info to myself and others on ATD so sacked him.

Also Sting Curtain Ian? Sting Curtain being an anagram of Tring is a cu next Tuesday, info found on his infamous Flickr account he left viewable to the public :p

Ah now that was a popcorn moment and a half, discovering exactly the extent of Porky's paranoia and deviousness. Really was like finding an MI5 file on Rupert Murdoch marked "Really interesting stuff, please help yourself and have a nosey".

He's almost gone into complete meltdown this week, I can hear his teeth gnashing and his trotters desperately trying to phone James to tell him it's all under control boss, I'll sort that Gordon fella this time I promise you!

Nice to know that Mr Brent knows me by name and that Porky reports back every time he gets a thread on here locked and "moved" so no further embarrassment to Mr Brent is caused.

greenjock

I'm sure if you and your family had been threatened Drake you would have nothing but praise for the perpetrators and a private detective being hired to track you down and had given your widowed mother's details to all and sundry you'd be fine with it all.

Or how about some fat sweaty lump sending a white feather denoting cowardice being sent to a mate who was terminally I'll with cancer?

And blaming an 18 year old club employee for making the threats when they hadn't got a scooby about it or anything to do with it, that presidential behaviour is it Drake? By the way has Mr Principles resigned yet?

It's always people who haven't had anything like these things done to them who bleat "You're a madman, leave it go, you're talking out of your ass"

Why not send me a pm with your email address Drake and I'll send you some interesting emails? Then send me your families details so I can threaten them, a dying friends email so I can taunt them?

Then again I'd be pretty confident that you'd already know all I say is true and you already have my name, address and email address. Someone so close to Porky is one of a handful of people in the Pasoti mafia and is well aware of my details.

motorservices

love it, they may be getting a nose bleed in the league but they have to air there washing on here, Pure comedy GOLD

All we need to porky and curley to complete the person fest

drake

I'm sure if you and your family had been threatened Drake you would have nothing but praise for the perpetrators and a private detective being hired to track you down and had given your widowed mother's details to all and sundry you'd be fine with it all.

Or how about some fat sweaty lump sending a white feather denoting cowardice being sent to a mate who was terminally I'll with cancer?

And blaming an 18 year old club employee for making the threats when they hadn't got a scooby about it or anything to do with it, that presidential behaviour is it Drake? By the way has Mr Principles resigned yet?

It's always people who haven't had anything like these things done to them who bleat "You're a madman, leave it go, you're talking out of your ass"

Why not send me a pm with your email address Drake and I'll send you some interesting emails? Then send me your families details so I can threaten them, a dying friends email so I can taunt them?

Then again I'd be pretty confident that you'd already know all I say is true and you already have my name, address and email address. Someone so close to Porky is one of a handful of people in the Pasoti mafia and is well aware of my details.
As an outsider looking in Greenjock, that's what I am as I said.

How would I have any details about you? This 'pasoti mafia' stuff is alien to me.

For the record, I know of ian newell through pasoti.Met him once at a fans fest and that's it.

All I can say though is I still think something isn't right, I mean if all this really has gone on then we surely wouldn't be discussing this on a fans forum would we?
This surely would have been already been dealt with by the police.

Im sorry for whatever you say has gone on in the past with you and your foe but it's boring the ******** off me so can we have our train set back so I can mock the greeks?

:)

greenjock

This is worth a read Drake.

http://www.argyletd.com/t6486-the-white-feather-incident

I would take particular notice of the poster called Knecht who doesn't care much for liars, online shenanigins and the like. His assessment of Porky's denials are quite interesting. Intelligent and erudite are two of the words used to describe Knecht by other people and even Porky himself would be forced to admit that he is never involved in the slagging off or abuse that is often seen on ATD, quite often by myself in the past I have to admit.

And as if you hadn't already seen it, here's the denial thread that Porky opened and then locked to prevent any further dicussion or questioning of his post.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82602

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster

How would I have any details about you? This 'pasoti mafia' stuff is alien to me.

For the record, I know of ian newell through pasoti.Met him once at a fans fest and that's it.

All I can say though is I still think something isn't right, I mean if all this really has gone on then we surely wouldn't be discussing this on a fans forum would we?

Im sorry for whatever you say has gone on in the past with you and your foe but it's boring the ******** off me so can we have our train set back so I can mock the greeks?

No chance Drakey, this is far more interesting and I've got Coronation Street on in the background ;)

drake

No chance Drakey, this is far more interesting and I've got Coronation Street on in the background ;)
Not you aswell, I saved up and bought a lovely big tele and put it on the wall and all the wife does is watch the soaps on it. And then watches other soaps on catch up! :mad: :)

This is my only vice and now there's an attempt to brainwash me with sh; te I have no interest in nor knowledge.

Football tomorrow :D

greenjock

"Move along now, nothing to see here anymore" :x

The Police have been contacted Drake but this was quite a while ago now and after initially being interested in it all and taking lots of details, screenshots and e-mails they pretty much said that they could probably issue warnings for the threats etc but it wasn't going to lead to a prison stretch and that it would almost certainly just lead to more bad feeling and other anonymous threats etc so I left it at that.

Now that the two-faced idiot is sharing prawn sandwiches with Wrathall I've just decided to bloody his snout a little and cause him to squirm a little.

You'll see some of his minions attempting to chase me away, like big bad Cerbera :D but they are just too easy to send packing. It's the big fella himself I have a beef with and enjoy crossing swords with.

It won't last long on here. Porky has enough influence with the owner and mods to get anything really embarrassing to him removed, but it is fun to imagine him purple with rage wanting to post back but knowing he'll be made to look an even bigger cu next Tuesday.

Wrathall and Porky's relationship is interesting actually. Now there is a story that's already been told on here and ATD and led to Porky crying to the mods on both sites and pleading to have his name removed from certain posts, which I agreed to on ATD because pitied him even after he'd tried to set me up to be the fall guy with some nasty characters.

Now that was a really contentious Pasoti thread which started it all, a thread started by your buddy Webb paving the way for Wrathall to return to Home Park, where El Presidente actually said he'd buy him a pint lol. Makes a mockery of Webby's statement about Wrathall recently and shows that he's another two faced friend of Mr Brent's.

Why not ask Webb about it all when you're asking him if he's resigned yet, oh and ask him to supply his IP Address to the ATD mods would you? That would incriminate hi in some nasty stuff that's gone on there in the past.

As I've said, PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward a stack of emails from Porky snr and junior, they're good light entertainment.