• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are we the only team in the South West having "Potential" Problems?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

greenjock

Pretty much as I have commented throughout.

The author of this is piece won't have endeared himself to the Pasoti mafia or Mr Brent, although he already isn't very popular as he was the guest of a sponsor who had a beer thrown over him in the Argyle corporate lounge on one occasion and was again threatened while sat at the sponsor's table on another occasion. In fact the sponsor who has a season long hospitality table and box, plus also sponsors an advertisement board around the pitch, was also shouted at because Mr Newell's son thought he was me!!!

That might tell you a little about why I wouldn't currently attend home Argyle games on my own at least.

Undoubtedly this latest article in The Two Unfortunates will make life difficult for the author again and will definitely lead to further dirty tricks and some new accounts on Pasoti and ATD being extremely vocal and scathing towards myself, Roger Wills and I predict the Argyle Fans Trust as well.

Has the president resigned yet? :)

greenjock

Oh and glad to see Chuckles and Porky have kissed and made up. I expect the comments section of your local paper will now be a much more harmonious place :)

Cerbera

Jesus wept. Having been banned from Pasoti bioth Tring and Jock turn up here to infest you Greeks with their libel and lies. Jock is a complete nutcase. He hasn't been near Home Park for ten years. The last time he attended a Plymouth match was a pre-season friendly in Tiverton in 2012, he only did that because I extended him the free tickets as my company was sponsoring the match. His sole aim that day was to have a row with Ian Newell and Chris Webb - by his own admission. The first thing he said to Ian Newell was "I've got some tasty mates in Plymouth and our address is XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, PLXX XXX (and promptly rattled off Ian's address). So if that isn't the work of some internet stalker, I'm not sure what is.
Jock craves internet publicity, he has been banned from Pasoti, and seems to have taken himself off ATD. Now he seems to have taken up residence here.

Repeatedly he has been asked to make his libelous statements in the courts, since he seems so sure of himself, each time he comes back with more rhetoric and flimsy reasons why not. Jock, if you're such a people's hero, why not take Mr Newell and anyone else you can think of to court for threatening your sad life.

Your posts on this thread have no basis in fact and are libel. If you are not able or willing to take this to court, why don't you just crawl away under your stone and leave the good people of Exeweb to their small club in East Devon?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Threatening libel against exeweb.com is not nice and will earn anyone doing it a ban!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Green jock seems to have a better idea of what is going on than you do Cerbera.

I'll bet the outraged pms are flying in eh Hants?

greenjock

Lol Cerbera loves to tell a half truth or two.

He was a moderator on ATD who absolutely hated Porky and Webb, and was witness to all of their shenanigans but then he wasn't re-elected as a Mod and threw his toys out of the pram :p

He kicked up a right royal fuss before flouncing off and starting up his own fans forum.

That forum was a members only club of which I was privileged to be invited and after getting a home visit from Porky strangely so was Porky rapidly followed by all of his buddies from Pasoti.

Suddenly Cerbera, or Dicky, wasn't so keen on ATD and questioning Mr Brent's running of the club, in fact he was really chuffed with how things were going at Argyle, fighting relegation again with a crap squad and no investment in the team at all. He also suddenly turned up in the director's box, surprise, surprise eh ****?

On Cerbera's forum Porky lost his rag with me taking the **** out of him and started spilling the beans on a few events like the identity of the private detective hired to find me and the identity of who hired him. He also goaded me with the details like how the bungling PI couldn't find my address so gave out my mother's name, address, telephone number etc and these details were passed around on a supporter's coach where they found their way into Porky's trotters.

I did travel to Tiverton to have it out with Porky and Webb because I'd been threatened several times, including when Dicky was an ATD mod so his claims of me being deluded are really strange. Funny what a bit of red carpet treatment and prawn sandwich does for your memory ;-)

At the game in Tiverton I approached the gruesome twosome and I did slap Porky's home address on him because I wanted him to know what it felt like feeling a bit insecure because things had moved on way past banter and I told him the names of a couple of my friends in Plymouth who wouldn't hesitate to bang a few heads together if the crap didn't stop. Porky was keen to assure me the crap would stop although none of it washes fault.

Then the two of them developed verbal diarrhoea and started telling me the names and circumstances behind the threats, private detective etc and we're both 100% certain of the facts even though the private detective was running for the supporters board and had been quite friendly with me and the threats had come from an 18 yr.old club employee I had never heard of or had any dealings with.

This was of course complete bull****, the lad had no idea about any of it but they were quite certain and willing for him to face any consequences I was ready to dish out. That's a measure of the pair of them and how anything they say needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

It turns out the persons making the threats was none other than Porky's Pasoti Site Manager, who openly admitted it eventually because of the young lad being blamed constantly. He said the account used to make the threats was used by him and 2 others he wouldn't name.

One of Their other friends did tell the young lad who was being blamed who the other two were and it came as no surprise to anyone their identities.

Nice of Porky to ask you to come on and stick up for him Dicky but everyone is wondering why he's abstaining from here himself lately? He was positively bullish before I piped up again, he already frothing at the mouth thinking about the "Devon Expressway Derby "

So instead of sending one of his director's box monkeys, why not come and have a chat yourself Ian? Surely you're not shy? We've had a fave to face meeting and a long telephone conversation before so why so reticent? We've even had an email exchange when I voiced my displeasure at you sending the white feather to my friend who as you knew, was battling cancer. Remember the guy you had a long chat with about his condition because your uncle was also in the same ward at Derriford?

Of course that email exchange led to the threats of violence to me from your son. They've been posted before on ATD and after seeing how keen you ate on keeping dossiers etc I still have all those emails, including the one where you admit sending the white feather and said "He needed telling" Strange how you were so full of sorrow when news of his tragic death filtered through to Pasoti, when I believe you were involved in setting up a collection for his family, who asked for the money to go to the special unit at Derriford.

So Dicky, please don't make yourself look like such a knobber in future and you stick to being Porky's taxi driver, leave stuff like this to the big boys ie anyone over 5'5"

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lol Cerbera loves to tell a half truth or two.

He was a moderator on ATD who absolutely hated Porky and Webb, and was witness to all of their shenanigans but then he wasn't re-elected as a Mod and threw his toys out of the pram :p

He kicked up a right royal fuss before flouncing off and starting up his own fans forum.

That forum was a members only club of which I was privileged to be invited and after getting a home visit from Porky strangely so was Porky rapidly followed by all of his buddies from Pasoti.

Suddenly Cerbera, or Dicky, wasn't so keen on ATD and questioning Mr Brent's running of the club, in fact he was really chuffed with how things were going at Argyle, fighting relegation again with a crap squad and no investment in the team at all. He also suddenly turned up in the director's box, surprise, surprise eh ****?

On Cerbera's forum Porky lost his rag with me taking the **** out of him and started spilling the beans on a few events like the identity of the private detective hired to find me and the identity of who hired him. He also goaded me with the details like how the bungling PI couldn't find my address so gave out my mother's name, address, telephone number etc and these details were passed around on a supporter's coach where they found their way into Porky's trotters.

I did travel to Tiverton to have it out with Porky and Webb because I'd been threatened several times, including when Dicky was an ATD mod so his claims of me being deluded are really strange. Funny what a bit of red carpet treatment and prawn sandwich does for your memory ;-)

At the game in Tiverton I approached the gruesome twosome and I did slap Porky's home address on him because I wanted him to know what it felt like feeling a bit insecure because things had moved on way past banter and I told him the names of a couple of my friends in Plymouth who wouldn't hesitate to bang a few heads together if the crap didn't stop. Porky was keen to assure me the crap would stop although none of it washes fault.

Then the two of them developed verbal diarrhoea and started telling me the names and circumstances behind the threats, private detective etc and we're both 100% certain of the facts even though the private detective was running for the supporters board and had been quite friendly with me and the threats had come from an 18 yr.old club employee I had never heard of or had any dealings with.

This was of course complete bull****, the lad had no idea about any of it but they were quite certain and willing for him to face any consequences I was ready to dish out. That's a measure of the pair of them and how anything they say needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

It turns out the persons making the threats was none other than Porky's Pasoti Site Manager, who openly admitted it eventually because of the young lad being blamed constantly. He said the account used to make the threats was used by him and 2 others he wouldn't name.

One of Their other friends did tell the young lad who was being blamed who the other two were and it came as no surprise to anyone their identities.

Nice of Porky to ask you to come on and stick up for him Dicky but everyone is wondering why he's abstaining from here himself lately? He was positively bullish before I piped up again, he already frothing at the mouth thinking about the "Devon Expressway Derby "

So instead of sending one of his director's box monkeys, why not come and have a chat yourself Ian? Surely you're not shy? We've had a fave to face meeting and a long telephone conversation before so why so reticent? We've even had an email exchange when I voiced my displeasure at you sending the white feather to my friend who as you knew, was battling cancer. Remember the guy you had a long chat with about his condition because your uncle was also in the same ward at Derriford?

Of course that email exchange led to the threats of violence to me from your son. They've been posted before on ATD and after seeing how keen you ate on keeping dossiers etc I still have all those emails, including the one where you admit sending the white feather and said "He needed telling" Strange how you were so full of sorrow when news of his tragic death filtered through to Pasoti, when I believe you were involved in setting up a collection for his family, who asked for the money to go to the special unit at Derriford.

So Dicky, please don't make yourself look like such a knobber in future and you stick to being Porky's taxi driver, leave stuff like this to the big boys ie anyone over 5'5"
:eek:

(10 characters)

general zod

Jesus wept. Having been banned from Pasoti bioth Tring and Jock turn up here to infest you Greeks with their libel and lies. Jock is a complete nutcase. He hasn't been near Home Park for ten years. The last time he attended a Plymouth match was a pre-season friendly in Tiverton in 2012, he only did that because I extended him the free tickets as my company was sponsoring the match. His sole aim that day was to have a row with Ian Newell and Chris Webb - by his own admission. The first thing he said to Ian Newell was "I've got some tasty mates in Plymouth and our address is XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, PLXX XXX (and promptly rattled off Ian's address). So if that isn't the work of some internet stalker, I'm not sure what is.
Jock craves internet publicity, he has been banned from Pasoti, and seems to have taken himself off ATD. Now he seems to have taken up residence here.

Repeatedly he has been asked to make his libelous statements in the courts, since he seems so sure of himself, each time he comes back with more rhetoric and flimsy reasons why not. Jock, if you're such a people's hero, why not take Mr Newell and anyone else you can think of to court for threatening your sad life.

Your posts on this thread have no basis in fact and are libel. If you are not able or willing to take this to court, why don't you just crawl away under your stone and leave the good people of Exeweb to their small club in East Devon?

The whiff of power does corrupt.

p.s Hows the new website going Lizard Lips?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The whiff of power does corrupt.

p.s Hows the new website going Lizard Lips?
Welcome back General.