• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

April 2024 Points Prediction Thread

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
If there isn't a system of yellow cards, it's about time there was. Second yellow results in disqualification.

CC

I fear it is frowned upon to start congratulating oneself at any stage of the procedings, even the final one, as this is likely to incur the wrath of the threadmeister and the irritation of lots of other people. If impatience threatens to overwhelm you can I suggest eating some biscuits is a good way to calm down. Neutral observations about the performances of others are occasionally permitted - consult Andrew P Long for further guidance on this matter
Nothing worse than premature congratulation

Nothing worse than premature congratulation
There is, but I'm not going replace the last word on this site.

Alistair20000

And the current champion is off and running. Get your money on 1-1 next week 😀
Lino art has warned you and now I will need to have a word. You are fortunate I am in a good mood so you are getting a final warning. Any more unsporting conduct will result in one of these

1711997984908.jpeg

JW57++

I fear it is frowned upon to start congratulating oneself at any stage of the procedings, even the final one, as this is likely to incur the wrath of the threadmeister and the irritation of lots of other people. If impatience threatens to overwhelm you can I suggest eating some biscuits is a good way to calm down. Neutral observations about the performances of others are occasionally permitted - consult Andrew P Long for further guidance on this matter
Thanks for the advice. I have had a Bourbon biscuit and calmed down.

JGrecian23

Lino art has warned you and now I will need to have a word. You are fortunate I am in a good mood so you are getting a final warning. Any more unsporting conduct will result in one of these

View attachment 15155
I think it's allowed if it means City have won. That's my excuse!

Alistair20000

I think it's allowed if it means City have won. That's my excuse!
You are testing my patience number 23.

You have been warned

haka

01/04 A Cheltenham D 2-2
06/04 H Stevenage D 1-1
09/04 A Leyton Orient L 3-1
13/04 A Port Vale L 2-1
20/04 A Northampton L 2-0
27/04 H Oxford L 2-1

2 points
Is this a record? Eliminated after 17 hours of a new month ... :D

Still, at least he entered, mine (18 points) was invalid as I got the times wrong :sleep:

tom_ecfc

Is this a record? Eliminated after 17 hours of a new month ... :D

Still, at least he entered, mine (18 points) was invalid as I got the times wrong :sleep:
I’m happy to take one for the team! 😉

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the gutter :( but looking at the stars. (y)