• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone Help? its about a Orb

ecfc01

Does anyone know anything about Orbs or anyone I can send this pic too?

I was looking through my pics from france last year, Me and the Father-Inlaw went on a mission in some rather freaky caves left from the French resistant Army from WWII, The caves where spooky, Dark and dingy with a presence, I can upload all pics if anyone is intrested but I doubt it :)

Anyway this one caught my attention and I would like someone to have a look to see whats in the background in a whit sort of sheet motion.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's not an orb, it's a little fluffy cloud. A cloud of smoke.

ecfc01

Not smoke my friend, It wouldn't react with the flash like that, Also there was only two of us down there

someone in a one of those throw away white decorating suites, sitting in a armchair. You can see the paint roller on the left hand side as we are looking.

ecfc01

and there is a orb at the start of the ''smoke'' :)

Stephen Hawking

As a world renowned know it all and part time poindexter, I am best placed to answer this.

I have examined the photograph closely and have concluded that this phenomenon is being caused by one of two events;

1 – The orb is, in fact, a red herring. It is the result of the camera flash being used in a confined and dark space combined with the moist air therein. The ‘smoke’, however, is more interesting. Looking at the size and shape of the cavern, and although difficult without an exact point of reference, I would stake my considerable reputation the source is the room through the tunnel on the right. It is my suggestion that someone was having a barbeque in there. Was there the smell of chargrilled burgers in the air?

OR

2 - Photoshop

Asteroid sized factoid.