• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

any new transfer gossip

Shamus

i have a feeling that Tis won't sign anyone and is confident that we can scrape through this season.

Next season (if we stay up) there could be a significant change in the team with a decent striker and a fast winger

i_m
I think he knows he needs a CB, he's definately working on it and if we don't get one it won't be for the lack of trying! Not expectiong much else, but we have been surprised before!

Agree in close season could see many changes, but let's just make sure we stay up first!

ECFCTILIDIE

Try and loan Danny Rose from Spurs who is a winger as quick as lightning.
Calvin Zola?
Pittman?
Le Fondre?
Andy Bishop?
Noone?

Pobbop

I wouldn't mind a winger, but we really need a centre-half, that's got be the priority. Taylor got booked yesterday, how close is he to a suspension?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't mind a winger, but we really need a centre-half, that's got be the priority. Taylor got booked yesterday, how close is he to a suspension?
He is 8 yellows away from a suspension!!

Pobbop

ok, I'll stop panicking then:$

Still need a centre-half though.[ecfc]

Banksy

i have a feeling that Tis won't sign anyone and is confident that we can scrape through this season.

Next season (if we stay up) there could be a significant change in the team with a decent striker and a fast winger

i_m
That will be too late , we need 'em now to stay up , particularly a left sided ( preferably ) centre back and winger.

Shortround

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5899576,00.html

Still linked with Elliot, fncy it, but wages may be the problem, as will whether Rovers sign cover (someone form Colchester linked I believe). If we could pull off this signing (loan or whatever) would make me feel a bit more confident. Definately need an out and out CB, anything else and I would be seriously worried!
The player they were linked with from Colchester was Pat Baldwin who joined Southend on friday

Woodsy

Centre Half is the most key position to be sorted. A winger is important and I also feel we need an upgrade from Bertie in the midfield.

Shortround

I would'nt be surprised to see 2 or 3 going out & the same coming in!

grecIAN Harris

Are you sure about that? I thought maybe only three as I thought you got a one match suspension for collecting five bookings.