• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another nail in the FACUP Coffin.

Stelios

Also not helped by dreadful presenters on Talk****** radio insisting the FA Cup is no longer a 'proper' trophy and only the Premier league or Champion's league count when assessing the success of a club or manager. Serves me right for listening to it. Jim White is the final straw and that's me done with that station (apart from H & J.

The League Cup is now seen as about as prestigious as Devon Bowl (unless Mourinho wins it when suddenly it confirms what a genius and serial winner he is).

Semi finals at Wembley must go down as one of the worst pieces of football administration of all time. Absolute shocker. It completely devalued one of the highlights of a season i.e. getting to Wembley for a cup final.

Wenger was mocked when he called 4th place as good as a trophy but he has been proved right. Sadly.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also not helped by dreadful presenters on Talk****** radio insisting the FA Cup is no longer a 'proper' trophy and only the Premier league or Champion's league count when assessing the success of a club or manager. Serves me right for listening to it. Jim White is the final straw and that's me done with that station (apart from H & J.

The League Cup is now seen as about as prestigious as Devon Bowl (unless Mourinho wins it when suddenly it confirms what a genius and serial winner he is).

Semi finals at Wembley must go down as one of the worst pieces of football administration of all time. Absolute shocker. It completely devalued one of the highlights of a season i.e. getting to Wembley for a cup final.

Wenger was mocked when he called 4th place as good as a trophy but he has been proved right. Sadly.
Before you completely dump that radio station The 72 on Talksport 2 is a good listen and quite in-depth too. As it's not mainstream they repeat it frequently during the week as well.

Stelios

Before you completely dump that radio station The 72 on Talksport 2 is a good listen and quite in-depth too. As it's not mainstream they repeat it frequently during the week as well.
I can't get it at all on my DAB radio. It just doesn't exist. I think Devon is in a black spot? In general, I often get better reception with medium wave than DAB around East Devon.......

Long live Medium Wave!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Retune it..........?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't get it at all on my DAB radio. It just doesn't exist. I think Devon is in a black spot? In general, I often get better reception with medium wave than DAB around East Devon.......

Long live Medium Wave!
I can get Talksport 2 in the jungles of Indonesia (y)

iscalad

I can get Talksport 2 in the jungles of Indonesia (y)
DAB has a radius of about 10 miles. ( ok maybe a little more :)) Absolute crap broadcast medium.

IndoMike

DAB has a radius of about 10 miles. ( ok maybe a little more :)) Absolute crap broadcast medium.
I'm a newcomer to Talksport 2. Not tried Talksport 1 yet.