• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Andy Bishop

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Saturday's 4-1 home defeat is going to be a crushing disappointment for you... :)

Elton White

So Saturday's 4-1 home defeat is going to be a crushing disappointment for you... :)
You wish! :p

Grecian Gal

i'd take a point but wont be surprised by all three.
Its a possession game and we'll have most of it.

Elton White

i'd take a point but wont be surprised by all three.
Its a possession game and we'll have most of it.
We'll see.
I'm very glad you're all underestimating our team...makes it even easier for us.

Grecian Gal

think you'll find that you like many this season will underestimate us at your peril.

Elton White

think you'll find that you like many this season will underestimate us at your peril.
We're not underestimating you at all. I'm saying we've got a great team and we've not lost a game all season, thats all.
It seems to be you that are over-confident you'll find.
Never mind, we're only fans, so it doesn't matter what we think come 3pm Saturday.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems to be you that are over-confident you'll find.
Not seen the prediction thread for Saturday's game then? It appears most on there are forecasting a home win.

Elton White

Not seen the prediction thread for Saturday's game then? It appears most on there are forecasting a home win.
I know....just having a bit of banter with 'gal'.

ps, someone thought earlier Bishop scored the winning FA cup goal last season. It was Nicky Adams who scored that one. He's in Leicester's first team now...got £250,000 at tribunal. Not bad for a 20 year old kid.

Elton White

Feel free to come over to our board for a scout around and a chat about Saturday.
You have to sign up to view, but it's free.

This board won't let me post a link, but it's themightyshakers(.)co(.)uk/phpBB2/index.php

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I know....just having a bit of banter with 'gal'.

ps, someone thought earlier Bishop scored the winning FA cup goal last season. It was Nicky Adams who scored that one. He's in Leicester's first team now...got £250,000 at tribunal. Not bad for a 20 year old kid.
Pah. We got £350K + add-ons for a 20 year old DEFENDER. ;)