• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An invitation from Hereford.

beefybull

If as expected your game saturday is postponed. It would be good to see any of your supporters willing to make the trip at Edgar Street where we will be holding a 1 minutes silence before our game. It would be a fitting tribute to see your fans standing alongside ours paying tribute to such a great guy and I am certain you would be welcomed by all here in a spirit of friendship and shared grief.

Nix

Hi Beefybull That's a tempting offer as I only live in Newport so only 50 minutes on the train. Do you know if it would be ok on this occasion to wear Exeter colours on the terrace?

ecfc01

Agree ! im up for this thanks Hereford fans

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Closer to home, I see Elmore are at home in the Fa Cup this Saturday, just an idea.

Jack Adams

Closer to home, I see Elmore are at home in the Fa Cup this Saturday, just an idea.
I'll be there if I don't go to our away game with Rovers.

beefybull

Hi Beefybull That's a tempting offer as I only live in Newport so only 50 minutes on the train. Do you know if it would be ok on this occasion to wear Exeter colours on the terrace?
I think in these circumstances wearing your Exeter shirts would wholly appropriate

exile in wales

thank you Hereford fans , will be taking up your invitation , lets try and get a line of Exeter shirt Hereford shirt Exeter shirt Hereford shirt etc etc and link arms for the minute in memory of the great man...

beefybull

thank you Hereford fans , will be taking up your invitation , lets try and get a line of Exeter shirt Hereford shirt Exeter shirt Hereford shirt etc etc and link arms for the minute in memory of the great man...
That would be awesome. I would love to witness a sea of white and red and white shirts united in tribute. I think that would make Adam proud !

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would be awesome. I would love to witness a sea of white and red and white shirts united in tribute. I think that would make Adam proud !
A nice idea beefy for those Grecians that live further up North. As per another thread quite a few of us are going to watch one of Adam's old local clubs Elmore FC, based in Tiverton on Saturday. They are a Western Leagie division 1 side.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
A nice idea beefy for those Grecians that live further up North. As per another thread quite a few of us are going to watch one of Adam's old local clubs Elmore FC, based in Tiverton on Saturday. They are a Western Leagie division 1 side.
....embarking upon an FA Cup dream!!!

(Just like their near neighbours, Willand Rovers did last season...
....and, come to think about it, as we did (at Old Trafford a few years back, without which there might very well NOT have been a club for Stanno to finally find L1 football at !))

Last edited: