• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An apology!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Given the magnanimous tone of the OP I was almost minded to attempt similar conciliation to Credy for ruffling the poor little flower's petals at the weekend.

Thanks NEEDY - you've saved me a job with your (typically) churlish post.
I cant see the need to take the p/iss out of Credy in such fashion; totally unneccesary.

I think you should apologise.

PeteUSA

I'm out of limb on this : I think he did need to apologize publicly and in person to the groundsman.
The groundsman might not have even read it. He's not bound to read exeweb like all the players and the suits do?

IndoMike

The groundsman might not have even read it. He's not bound to read exeweb like all the players and the suits do?
But also he might have. I'm sure if someone started a derogatory thread about you then you wouldn't be very happy.

PeteUSA

But also he might have. I'm sure if someone started a derogatory thread about you then you wouldn't be very happy.
Thats why generally speaking, I'm not in a very good mood most of the time, Mike.

IndoMike

Thats why generally speaking, I'm not in a very good mood most of the time, Mike.
Lighten up. We're getting old. Some people aren't patient with the old guys, forgetting that they will get old one day, too.

Grecian2K

I cant see the need to take the p/iss out of Credy in such fashion; totally unneccesary.

I think you should apologise.
Do you think this might suffice? ;)

PS: I'm not, really!!!

PeteUSA

Do you think this might suffice? ;)

PS: I'm not, really!!!
I was going to say, I dont think its sincere enough.