• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

American Girls and Exeter City

Red the Paper

Banned
So the truth is out. Some up his own arse lower league football player cheated behind his girlfriends back and the tart he copped off with stalked him all the way back to blighty.

What a complete coward and w*nker the Oldham no mark is. The American tart should know better. if you are going to stalk girl, choose a sportsman with some money at least...Tiger Woods anyone

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is no laughing matter AU.

These young, naive girls seem to have been thoroughly used, abused and I should think humiliated, I should think, by some cheating northern monkey while on holiday in paradise. Thinking they had found true love, they have then spent a small fortune travelling half way around the world to rekindle the flame, only to have the Boundary Park door callously slammed in their faces.

And saddest of all, through tear-stained cheeks they still offer their support the undeserving Latics.

If only they'd met up with someone decent, like Paul Buckle.
Being the operative word

Latics_Lad

Yea I totaly agree, it was a shady thing todo. I hope he gets all he deserves.

Latics_Lad

Yea I totaly agree, it was a shady thing todo. I hope he gets all he deserves.
But he is a yorkshireman mind. What more do you expect!

journeyman

This is the finest result the exeweb rumour mill could possibly have hoped for.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I find it even funnier that this whole thing started out as some one night stand.

I want to change my nomination of thread of the year to this one now.

If the psycho girls wanna stalk someone there's plenty in LA to stalk. The footballer lad has a cheeky one nighter in a different postcode area, with some bint from the States. He thinks "I can't get caught, brilliant" next thing they're visiting him at work. It is so unbelievable Disney should make it into a film.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I find it even funnier that this whole thing started out as some one night stand.

If the psycho girls wanna stalk someone there's plenty in LA to stalk. The footballer lad has a cheeky one nighter in a different postcode area, with some bint from the States. He thinks "I can't get caught, brilliant" next thing they're visiting him at work. It is so unbelievable Disney should make it into a film.
The bloke must have been cacking it when they turned up. Hilarious.

Have to say this has turned out to be the best thread in a very long time

Disney films end up with Happy Endings - this f*cker won't!!

LammieLammieLammie

I spoke to Sara four times on Saturday. True story. :D

DB9

I spoke to Sara four times on Saturday. True story. :D
She'll start stalking you then Lammie