• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

American Girls and Exeter City

Latics_Lad

You never really came to watch the game. You came hoping to win over Jon Worthington.

If you was such a big latics fan and think its "the fans that make the club and not really the management"

Then what you doing wishing it was Exeter that won yesterday?

Go home silly little girls, stick to your American football.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
You never really came to watch the game. You came hoping to win over Jon Worthington.

If you was such a big latics fan and think its "the fans that make the club and not really the management"

Then what you doing wishing it was Exeter that won yesterday?

Go home silly little girls, stick to your American football.
This is a true love story, Latics_Lad. Have you no romance?

angelic upstart

That mans wonky smile makes me give a wonky smile too.

Latics_Lad

As far as we can make out its more of a nightmare for one of our players than a true love story.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Spill the beans Latics lad. I have all night :)

fred binneys head

Spill the beans Latics lad.
There's been enough of that already.

Or were you deliberately quoting Sara?

Last edited:

Latics_Lad

To cut a long story short, it was a holiday romance and the next thing the girl from that romance had flown halfway round the world and had come to the guys workplace.

I know if I had a nice girlfriend and that happened to me, I would be slightly worried myself.

Im pretty sure she would have some sort of comeback to all this but were not daft.

LOG

To cut a long story short, it was a holiday romance and the next thing the girl from that romance had flown halfway round the world and had come to the guys workplace.

I know if I had a nice girlfriend and that happened to me, I would be slightly worried myself.

Im pretty sure she would have some sort of comeback to all this but were not daft.
So who is the other bird?

Was it a ffm? I like a good ffm.

fred binneys head

So some arrogant footballer copped off with probably a very nice girl behind his girlfriend's back and is now sh*tting it when that very nice girl is calling his bluff? He's getting all he deserves, surely? If you play with fire you might get burned.

StroudGrecian

Am I the only one to find this whole saga hilarious?
This is no laughing matter AU.

These young, naive girls seem to have been thoroughly used, abused and I should think humiliated, I should think, by some cheating northern monkey while on holiday in paradise. Thinking they had found true love, they have then spent a small fortune travelling half way around the world to rekindle the flame, only to have the Boundary Park door callously slammed in their faces.

And saddest of all, through tear-stained cheeks they still offer their support the undeserving Latics.

If only they'd met up with someone decent, like Paul Buckle.

Last edited: