• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All mouth?

On_The_Beach

but I think it's fair to say that I was right, again.
Again? Ahem

...You just concentrate your money on trying to help Torquay survive another season in the Blue square next season. I've a feeling you'll need all the lottery tickets you can buy. :D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice one O_T_B you must have kept that one book marked for a long time!

Incidentally I heard at the park today that city are looking to take Benyon and Wroe, how much do you think it'll cost us? We realise you are a bit skint and hope to help you out a bit.

On_The_Beach

Nice one O_T_B you must have kept that one book marked for a long time!

Incidentally I heard at the park today that city are looking to take Benyon and Wroe, how much do you think it'll cost us? We realise you are a bit skint and hope to help you out a bit.
No, just seen it. It's on this very same thread if you read back... I'm sure I could find plenty more if I wanted to.

here's one for the future if you like: Wroe and Benyon won't sign for City (not until they're long past it anyway)

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, just seen it. It's on this very same thread if you read back... I'm sure I could find plenty more if I wanted to.

here's one for the future if you like: Wroe and Benyon won't sign for City (not until they're long past it anyway)
Some players never rise above the basement...