• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hotting up in the Zamaretto!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am glad that Weymouth have arrested the slide. Turning the situation around may take a long time, though.

Polmeer

Play-off semi's tonight.
Hednesford 3 Leamington1
Salisbury 1 Cambridge 0
So its Hednesford v Salisbury in the Play-off Final on Monday.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where does that take place? It seems a bit unfair for the play off semis to only have one leg, although it gives a definite advantage to the team that finished higher. Does the same principle apply for the final?

mustangspeed2006

Where does that take place? It seems a bit unfair for the play off semis to only have one leg, although it gives a definite advantage to the team that finished higher. Does the same principle apply for the final?
I believe so. Same for the Regional Conference finals.

Polmeer

Yes... as Hednesford finished 2nd in the League then they will be at Home for the Final.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our friendly opponents in July, Mangotsfield Utd, will still be playing in the S&W division, having lost 1-3 to Frome Town in their play off last night.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hitchin Town beat Daventry 2-0 in front of just over 1,000 people yesterday to win promotion to the Zamaretto Premier Division.

Will be interesting to see how they get on next season against some teams that I remember from our conference days.