• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hotting up in the Zamaretto!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have some breaking Zamoretto news myself:

After 114 years Almondsbury Town are being wound up. After getting promoted to the Zamoretto south and west league, their ground isn't up to scratch. They are on the edge of the playoffs and could well replace Tivvy in the Zamaretto Premier next season. They can't find a suitable ground share and instead of dropping back down a level are winding the club up.

Is that the sounds of toys being thrown out of a pram I can hear?

See what you have started Sturtz!

BuffaloWFC

I see the proof reader has also gone in the latest round of cuts. I love this quote:

"The reason for this is they are stating that they want written answer to the WFCSA before handing over the money. The Board of Directors will not be blackmailed into written response"

A written answer? Heaven forbid!
Exactly mate!! Having to withhold players wages in order to "blackmail" answers out of the board of directors on the current situation at the club is completly farcical. When if they just gave us a straight answer we'd have no problem!!

Hopefully we'd release some of the mercenaries though!! So every cloud has silver lining..

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck me Truro only went and won at Chippenham 2:1 with a 90th minute winner from Andy Taylor, whilst Salisbury collapsed 0:3 to Evesham! Hednesford won at home 4:1.

It's all in their own hands!

Truro City 37 14 2 2 10 4 5 24 6 7 82 32 50 78
Salisbury City 37 14 2 3 8 7 3 22 9 6 78 42 36 75
Hednesford Town 37 13 3 3 10 2 6 23 5 9 70 36 34 74
Cambridge City 36 10 4 3 12 3 4 22 7 7 67 35 32 73

At the bottom Weymouth won 4 : 0 at Tiverton.

plain capers

and in the South & West division, AFC Totton's Gosney scored 4 in a match for the 2nd time in a week (9-0 win on Tuesday, 7-0 yesterday)

Last edited:

plain capers

Because of Windsor & Eton's demise, Salisbury have no game on the last day (Easter Monday) so Truro will know what they need to do against Weymouth

BuffaloWFC

:)

Grecian2K

Shouldn't it be "PLUCKY NON-LEAGUE Minnows" on that sign? ;)

Meanwhile, WE were having a real Gas in Brizzle yesterday, I'm pleased to say! [y]

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Truro will know what they need to do against Weymouth
A real case of a club on the up meeting one travelling in the opposite direction!

Grecian2K

A real case of a club on the up meeting one travelling in the opposite direction!
You sure you're not thinking 30th April here?? [y]

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i wonder which one is larry?