• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hotting up in the Zamaretto!

Leg

We could be in a position where Cambridge United, Cambridge City and Histon are all in Conference North/South next season!

Last edited:

plain capers

Yes I've been there, and they are a really friendly lot at Bashley, unlike their near neighbours, Sholing

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Salisbury now two points in front of Truro on the same number of games, but Hednesbury play their game in hand tonight at home to sorry Didcot. A win could put them in second, a point behind the leaders.

STURTZ

Hednesford only drew and remain 3rd, a point behind Truro and three points behind Salisbury after the same number of matches.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
apparently one dean stamp in weymouth side tonight at swindon supermarine, currently nil nil

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
apparently one dean stamp in weymouth side tonight at swindon supermarine, currently nil nil
Weymouth ran out 1-0 winners

Willy Nilly

BuffaloWFC

Weymouth ran out 1-0 winners
We are staying up! :)

If you ain't going to Bristol Rovers (9th) come to the Tiverton Vs Weymouth game. Relegation crunch match!!

Grecian2K

We are staying up! :)

If you ain't going to Bristol Rovers (9th) come to the Tiverton Vs Weymouth game. Relegation crunch match!!
Thanks but no thanks if you don't mind Buffa.

Despite the kind invite, I'm sure I'll still be making my way up to the Mem to watch Mr Tully and Mr Logie* (hopefully) playing in League One football.

*Names ring any bells? ;)

STURTZ

Shaddup G2K or he might mention Lee Elam.....

Weymouth or Tiverton, which club will be playing PAFC next year?*-)