• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hotting up in the Zamaretto!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Salisbury now having used up all their games in hand it's looking a bit tasty at the top!

Truro had a couple of bad results and it seemed Salisbury and maybe a couple of others would make a clear break at the top but now after Saturdays results Truro lie just two points behind the Lilywhites, with Chesham and Hednesford still capable of joining them if they win their games in hand, it's everything to play for!

Poultice

With Salisbury now having used up all their games in hand it's looking a bit tasty at the top!

Truro had a couple of bad results and it seemed Salisbury and maybe a couple of others would make a clear break at the top but now after Saturdays results Truro lie just two points behind the Lilywhites, with Chesham and Hednesford still capable of joining them if they win their games in hand, it's everything to play for!
Shouldn't this thread be on Pasoti ?

STURTZ

Shouldn't this thread be on Pasoti ?
Ooooooh, 'ark at er!

None so zealous as the convert eh poults?;)

Poultice

Ooooooh, 'ark at er!

None so zealous as the convert eh poults?;)
Ain't it right !

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Dean stamp nets his 25th of the season for Willand....

still destined for the top Poults ?

STURTZ

Back to topic.

With Leamington and Cambridge City also in the equation it now seems to me, after studying the remaining fixtures, that Hednesford are in with the best chance of winning this league.

Watch this space!

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Is there any truth in the rumour that AFC Parkway Argiggle have approached Peter Kay (disguised as that gr**n leg end Porkus) to help them out with a charity record ?

All together now guys and gals
"Is this the way to Zamaretto......"

STURTZ

....I've just come out of my Swilly ghetto,

Is this the way to Zamaretto,

and sweet Bashley that wait for me."

Grecian2K

Have we had the Jap cash, yet-o?

else sweet Bashley await for me."
Edited slightly for FACTUALS

BuffaloWFC

Is this the way to Zamaretto,

and sweet Bashley that wait for me."
Have you ever been unfortunate enough to go to Bashley? One of their stands is literally a forest!!