• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hands to the pump(s)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the adidas ones in Office...

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like the adidas ones in Office...
Do they only sell one design?

angelic upstart

I want some new Adidas Originals but I dont want to look like a tit when my colour co-ordination is all wrong- remember, I am not a woman I dont match colours all too well.

So I thought the safest way to go was to get some white ones. Any further advice would be appreciated.
When in doubt go blue Munchen innit.

I have a couple pairs of Spezials lying about the place collecting dust if you're interested, size 9. One pair Olive,the other blue. £50 a pair.

I am interested in anyone who owns some Adidas Madrid or Amsterdam if anyone knows anyone with some size 9's I am interested.

wemissmoxey

I have a couple pairs of Spezials lying about the place collecting dust if you're interested, size 9. One pair Olive,the other blue. £50 a pair.

I am interested in anyone who owns some Adidas Madrid or Amsterdam if anyone knows anyone with some size 9's I am interested.
:-O

I thought you were a brown loafers man.

Last edited:

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.

I dont reckon Munchens would look good on me.

How about these: (cant do links because my proxy is sh*t)

http://www.trainerstation.com/adidas-gazelle-whitegrey-leather-trainers-p-18702.html

I'm size 8 by the way mate, I do like the look of spezials though.

LOG

I want some new Adidas Originals but I dont want to look like a tit when my colour co-ordination is all wrong- remember, I am not a woman I dont match colours all too well.

So I thought the safest way to go was to get some white ones. Any further advice would be appreciated.
It isn't difficult. All you have to ask yourself is 'will they go with me shellsuit?'

Swanaldo

They might do. What sort of location are you planning to rob?

angelic upstart

I'm size 8 by the way mate, I do like the look of spezials though.
They're a small 9 chief. £80 for the duo and I'll post em or deliver 'em for no extra cost. They're BNIB natch.

The reason I am doing this is my partner is (still) complaining I have more shoes than her and "They're still in the boxes, and you don't ever wear the ones out of the boxes"

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
They're a small 9 chief. £80 for the duo and I'll post em or deliver 'em for no extra cost. They're BNIB natch.

The reason I am doing this is my partner is (still) complaining I have more shoes than her and "They're still in the boxes, and you don't ever wear the ones out of the boxes"
The blue ones look f*cking lush, but I cant go spending anymore money. I've already wasted £150 in the past couple days.

I've ordered these by the way and I need your opinion. Are these good or sh*t? (Remember, I've already ordered them so if you say sh*t I'll be ****** off :D )

http://www.trainerstation.com/adidas-gazelle-whitegrey-leather-trainers-p-18702.html

angelic upstart

Gazelles should ALWAYS be suede and NEVER white.

Add to the fact you spent £20 more than you should have. I'd suggest you've been done like a kipper. Cancel the order, get yourself onto Schuh online and find a decent pair :)

This website may help in finding decent trabs http://www.crookedtongues.com/forum/threads/adidas-bargainsheads-up-thread/id/20707/

Angelic Upstart Helping people find decent trainers since 1993