• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Macclesfield clap clap

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
In some instances, it would save people thinking "Is x here?" and of course gives people the opportunity to launch "Southender" jibes at the one who goes to 45 games per season and misses this one...
Ah .. that must be my cue to enter !!

I can now confirm that this saturday, I will indeed be making my seasonal reappearance ...I've had a lengthy pre-season and am now ready to get more involved ...

The last time I went to Macc, I saw them beat Stockport 6-0 on a cold Boxing Day afternoon .. so am guessing the away team are due a couple !!

Are we still in Red ?

NG

mackellow

clap clap from me im in axreds group

Chudleigh Cannon

2 from sunny Chudleigh, it's daughter's birthday treat!!:S

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Ah .. that must be my cue to enter !!

I can now confirm that this saturday, I will indeed be making my seasonal reappearance ...I've had a lengthy pre-season and am now ready to get more involved ...

The last time I went to Macc, I saw them beat Stockport 6-0 on a cold Boxing Day afternoon .. so am guessing the away team are due a couple !!

Are we still in Red ?

NG
See you there in the mentalist singing section as usual Adam

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Facebook event here as well..click attending if you are going

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=31046122022&ref=nf

Darth

wow we are on facebook.....Im in there too!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
wow we are on facebook.....
Yes thanks to me!! :D

Lyme Grecian

Clap Clap here.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
In case anyone hasn't planned their train journey yet my friend has worked out the following from Bristol so just add an hour or so from Exeter:

'My calculations are these: we can get a direct train at 8:30 arriving Maccy at 12:30, or we can take an indirect train an hour later with the same times changing at Brum. Coming back we can get an indirect train at 5:45 (if we get there in time) or 6:45 direct. Journey time is 4 hours give or take a few minutes. Not great, but that's what's on offer.

Now to save money, the best option is 4 tickets, with YPR as follows:
Bristol-Cheltenham £4.60
Cheltenham-Wolverhampton £12.10
Wolverhampton-Stoke
Stoke-Macclesfield
It should come to £27.50 altogether. The last bit after Wolves seems to be the same however you do it, but you won't get a cheaper ticket for the first bit. I suggest also that if you buy off the internet we can pick tickets up from a self-service machine at Temple Meads - it'll be quicker and easier. Some ticket clerks argue with you if you try to split it, but machines don't.'

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would not know if i was coming or going,with all of those tickets to sort out!...