• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Brentford

Hungerfordbee

1,900 is the away capacity at GP. If you fill it you will be the first this season - but no the last - that will be Luton on the last day of the season

As for running scared - no just being realistic. We are not in a good run of form and you are - but you need the win more than we do. If we average a point a game over the next 6 games we will get promoted.

Last edited:

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

HungerfordBee, your perspective is very interesting. I would have thought the Bees are all geared up for taking the title, but you haven't even taken for granted that you're promoted yet! I think most Grecians would expect you to defo get promoted.

Saturday is a huge game. But bigger for us than you? I think a draw is looking likely but if our players treat it like a normal game and play with no fear, they could achieve a win.

We shall see! Are you in the home-only pub or will you be seeing us Exewebbers on Saturday?

exeips

Hungerfordbee, where is the best place to park, are there any car parks near to Griffin Park ?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I shall look forward to having a pint with you then STURTZ.
Better had, as it seems our long term plans to meet up in The Green Man may be in tatters now!:D

Hungerfordbee

You will find most of the many pubs near the ground are away friendly so long as you don't support the hooped shower from up the road. The only one I have heard of being away fans "beware" is the Albany.

We have not taken anything for granted and promotion by goal difference on the last day of the season will exceed my expectations even if my heart would not stand it. We were 12.5 minutes from automatic promotion and blew it a few seasons ago and have been in the playoff numerous (6?) times and never won those. You will find most Bees fans don't even think that the fat lady has entered the building yet.

As for parking - get there early - don't pay the rip off charges for the car parks round the ground but be very sure not to park on yellow lines as you will get a ticket for sure - hide your valuables too as there have been recent reports of cars getting broken into when the games are on. The best place to look for a space is on the side streets on the opposite side of the A4 from the ground - 10 minutes walk max.

Fond memories of Exeter - especially watch 7 go past poor old Lennie Bond in the early 80s

Last edited:

ianaplincorners

You will find most of the many pubs near the ground are away friendly so long as you don't support the hooped shower from up the road. The only one I have heard of being away fans "beware" is the Albany.

We have not taken anything for granted and promotion by goal difference on the last day of the season will exceed my expectations even if my heart would not stand it. We were 12.5 minutes from automatic promotion and blew it a few seasons ago and have been in the playoff numerous (6?) times and never won those. You will find most Bees fans don't even think that the fat lady has entered the building yet.

As for parking - get there early - don't pay the rip off charges for the car parks round the ground but be very sure not to park on yellow lines as you will get a ticket for sure - hide your valuables too as there have been recent reports of cars getting broken into when the games are on. The best place to look for a space is on the side streets on the opposite side of the A4 from the ground - 10 minutes walk max.

Fond memories of Exeter - especially watch 7 go past poor old Lennie Bond in the early 80s
but the 7th was offside and one broke the back of the net, Len Bond went to put it down for a goal kick but the referee unfortunately noticed the hole in the net!

Benito

Ha-ha I'm a City supporting Rs fan. Reckon I'll be popular with the Brentford fans! ;)

Liam McNamara

Please can someone PM me Ian Jubbs number??

Many thanks, actually gonna venture to this away one!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Facebook event for the game here

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=67749206253&ref=nf

Hungerfordbee if you are on facebook then please feel free to add that you are attending and invite any other Bees too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member