• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Brentford

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm going too.

Poultice

I'm in. Any idea what kind of atmosphere the away end provides at Brentford? Do the two tiers make it a bit odd?
It is a tad odd, I was in there with 150 Spireites and the atmosphere on the terrace is good but the sloping concrete roof proabaly means that not so much moise is projected out onto the pitch. Griffin Park is a proper old ground and is pretty much enclosed so most of the noise generated "stays in", should be good.

newburygrecian

I'll be there. Really looking forward to this now!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently it's "hat day" at Brentford (Easter bonnets for Easter)... Is this for women only or should us boys be wearing random hats?

NLM says it's hat day, so hat day it is :D
Got my hat/easter bonnet sorted. Really looking forward to this one, it's gonna be mega. COME ON CITY!!!

Hungerfordbee

I'm in. Any idea what kind of atmosphere the away end provides at Brentford? Do the two tiers make it a bit odd?
Having been a home end for several seasons up until last year i can tell you that it sounds very loud when you are in the Brook Rd. terrace but it does not travel very well.

Glad too see that you are brining a good few for our 3rd first v second home game in around a month.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Glad too see that you are brining a good few for our 3rd first v second home game in around a month.
Out of interest, what were the results of the other 2 games???

Hungerfordbee

Vs Wycombe 3 -3
Vs Gillingham 1 -1

Another drawwill do us just fine

Leg

Having been a home end for several seasons up until last year i can tell you that it sounds very loud when you are in the Brook Rd. terrace but it does not travel very well.

Cheers Hungerfordbee. What sort of turn-out do you reckon there will be?
I'm guessing your biggest attendance so far was against Wycombe...

Grecian2K

Brentford was always gonna be big....
....but now its gonna be ECf*ckin MASSIVE!!! :D

ECFCjames

I'm going!:D