• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going Curzon Ashton then....

hillview red

Visited Curzon Ashton's ground today. It's only been opened a few years and is part of a complex with other pitches.
The stadium itself is very compact. However cover is quite limited (a small covered stand opposite the grandstand) so come prepared for this part of the world's normal inclement weather!!
Pitch looked in reasonable condition.
Directions coming off the M60 at junction 23 proved a little confusing. I got lost!!
The locals I spoke to were expecting a crowd of about 1500 - ground itself holds about 4000. They spoke highly of 'Adam Jones', a central defender I think. However they did mention he could be slow on the turn - good for our Adam!!

MattyD

Clap clap from me oddly.

I was already up that way to watch my bro in the UK Open Rubik's cube championships.

My mother has also organised a stadium tour of Old Trafford for the same weekend bless'er

Looking forward to the City game the most though.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those on facebook..event created on the link below. Click attending if you are going.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=47113120020&ref=mf

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
No clap from me.

TCF has other things planned for himself, myself and Devon Red (blue :D)
That was a lie because a mate of mine has made arrangements for me and him to get there somehow.

So a clap from me :D

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Clap from me. And Joshyd1234 i will not being Plainmooring it. I will be heading down to the Snooker club methinks.

ajeffery3

Clap Clap

Should be the start of a good cup run methinks

Shortround

clap clap from me, maybe heathy aswell

David Treharne

Right.... we seem to have a reasonable idea of who's able to make it, and who can't, so the next burning issue from the point of view of lubrication is where, quickly followed by a general description of the favoured watering hole!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clap clap.

On the road to Wembley

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap.

On the road to Wembley

In your case manc "Show me the way to go home"