• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going Barnet......

ECFC TOM

Doubtful clap.

p6steve

Yes, but sod it, Bury and Port Vale aren't really exciting in the way that Barnet can be, are they? For us home based supporters it's an opportunity to go up to London, and practice our "Geddon City" shouts on a tube train. Besides I've bought Zider a bottle of special tomato sauce for the day in anticipation of a messy breakfast followed by a generally messy day to follow.
Absolutely!
One of my favourite away days, nice and near for me in Muswell Hill and lots of London mates who are Barnet supporters and inevitably end up buying me lots of beers before and after the game. It'll be nice to take on the role of big fish in a small pond for the afternoon - I do miss that from our conference days.
Never been to Bury, but do have fond memories of that Danny Bailey goal in the Auto St. Johnstones paint cup or whatever it was.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Most probably no clap from me.

ECFC TOM

Most probably no clap from me.
:-O:-O

No change there then ;)

Shortround

anyone interested in going barnet should get in touch with heathy & go on the love bus! :D

GrecianInWales

Clap clap clapity clap. This will be the first game of the season I can actually get to! Can't wait.

Jim Shepherd

Clap clap clapity clap. This will be the first game of the season I can actually get to! Can't wait.
Southender I believe :D

As for Jason H, well.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No claps here, miladdo's playing in the morning so that rules us out.

Anyone else go there last time we were in the league - I think twice on the trot we got postponed for a frozen pitch very early in January. One of those I didn't bother going to, but the other we got all the way to the ground before hearing the news, so a quick scan of the fixtures meant a hot foot to Highbury for one of the dullest games I've ever seen, a 0-0 draw against possibly Sheffield Wednesday. £11 to get in if I remember too!

Racing through London was fun, trying to get to Arsenal after leaving Barnet at 1.45 - I think we only missed the first five minutes!

So are they still at Underhill, with that wicked slope and uncovered seated stand at one end that looks even more rickety than the one at Silverstone?

ECFC TOM

Is the away end standing?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
The Uncovered Seated Stand has now been replaced with this one:

As for the away "end", I believe that we will be allocated a standing section on the side.....

Oh, and for the record, clap clap. [ecfc]

Last edited: