• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All Four One....

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
think the bookies may start offering lower odds on ECFC 4-1 now.... shot yerself in the foot here Rog.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Do these bets have a cash out option? For instance, from around 75 mins on Tuesday with us winning three one that could have been a good cash out had it been available. I have never betted so not sure if cash out is only available sometimes or if it has to reach four one before it's available.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do these bets have a cash out option? For instance, from around 75 mins on Tuesday with us winning three one that could have been a good cash out had it been available. I have never betted so not sure if cash out is only available sometimes or if it has to reach four one before it's available.
Think he bets in the shop as saw he had a paper slip so don't think you could cash out.

If he used the App then yes you can cash out as it would've saved some serious nail biting during injury time. That late in the game you'd get a decent offer....

Rog H K

Doing it on the slip using a coral connect card like I did you can not cash out. You do get a free £5 bet put in your on line account for betting £10 in shop with the connect card so I top the free £5 bet up to a £10 stske and do the next game on line.You can cash out anytime on-line even before KO, but haven't done so yet. Every other game its only costing me £5 so I'm up a little bit more than I stated.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure if already mentioned on here, but I saw in Tis's interview yesterday he said he was going to get the team to try their best to win RHK some more cash on saturday !!......attacking line up then :)