• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alan O'Brien...

GRECIANS1904

Swapping Harley for O'Brien would be a downgrade of the worst kind.
disagree he is the sort of player Tis will get the best out of, he's not frightened to take on defenders i'd like to see him down here he is def league 1 standard imo

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
O'Brien is sh*te, one good game against us this season doesn't make him League 1 standard. Nuff said.

GrecianWonder

disagree he is the sort of player Tis will get the best out of, he's not frightened to take on defenders i'd like to see him down here he is def league 1 standard imo
If he isnt good enough for swindon and they are bottom of the league how is he supposed to be good enough for us?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he isnt good enough for swindon and they are bottom of the league how is he supposed to be good enough for us?
Because they don't play him. A bit like Thomson for us.

GrecianWonder

Because they don't play him.
Well done memo for realising if a player doesnt play and isnt "one for the future" than he is crap...

o'brien is....

Grecian1966

Swapping Harley for O'Brien would be a downgrade of the worst kind.
Perhaps it might be Scott Davies for Harley though and the addition of a genuine winger. My money will be on Welsh of Yeovil though especially as he states in the League Paper today that the best player he ever played with was a certain Marcus Stewart ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done memo for realising if a player doesnt play and isnt "one for the future" than he is crap...

o'brien is....
...perhaps he's waiting for the manager and coaches that are capable of bringing the best out of him.

FAN-TATIC

Is O'Brien better than the Poole Town winger ex Bournemouth- Carl Stephens was it? Perryman was reportedly very impressed with him. Could be next season we will be using wingers.

If we do we'll need some height up front, sending in high crosses won't be much good for Curo and O'Flynn.

Swindon

he's not frightened to take on defenders i'd like to see him down here he is def league 1 standard imo
:S

And you are basing this on what, exactly?

He's sh*te, on fairly big wages and will struggle to get a club in League 1.

Steer well clear.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I never said Thomson was crap, only said we never play him. :p