• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aggressive Ballgirl?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know the girl and it certainly made me laugh when she launched it at the Morecambe players face.

Bugs

She is the daughter of a Bos Member friend of mine (if it is her as i believe there is only 1 ball girl) and very much a Grecian through and through.

Benguin

Was sat in the very nearest seat to the touchline where the ball girl was doing her best to delay matters. At one stage one of their meat head players had a go at me for laughing when she threw the ball at him. I told him to f**k off, but although i am a big bloke turned to my mate and said if "you don't honestly think i would say that if i was on the touchline at a Sunday morning game do you?" To be fair they looked pretty dangerous and apart from the 20 minutes after the break when Logan made a massive difference we will need to make a much better start and sustain it next week. UTC.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sounds like the same girl who was on the Flybe touchline agaist Wycombe doing exactly the same thing:)
This does sound exactly like the same girl i spotted doing it at that game told my mate next to me to watch next time she got the ball and right on cue she did the self same thing

Good on ya girl whoever you are [ecfc]

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've seen her do that a few times, always gets very angry at the oppo when we're losing [y] Top stuff :D

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I bet she's captain of her school netball team.

Grecian_in_Scotland

I've noticed it before she is allways wasteing time and launching the ball at them!:) good on her:)

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
She should have been supporter of the year and she already has my nomination for next years award!!!

leeroy81

She should have been supporter of the year and she already has my nomination for next years award!!!
exactly!! right on! you go girl, ;-) [ecfc]

UTC

Max Payne 2

Good on ya Girl. Pity she didn't drive one in the face of Mcillroy.
If she'd have launched it into his knackers now that would have been so funny