• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

AFC Wimbledon Away - Saturday 13th April.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I've said elsewhere - I don't believe in a minute's silence for political figures who will always be divisive.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Really enjoyed Saturday. Packed to the rafters. Shocking pitch but quite entertaining game once it got going. Dreadful keeping all round.

Never sung "We're not singing any more" before but enjoyed doing so on Sat.

Reid did very little other than his goals but great to see someone young having a crack and clearly has a bit about him.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Now, I wonder who started that one? :p

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I hope there is no 'minutes silence' she was the Prime Minster not the Queen!

Has there ever before been a 'minutes silence' for a deceased Prime Minister at FL grounds?
Would guess if there was it would have been Churchill.

eurogrecian

Really enjoyed Saturday. Packed to the rafters. Shocking pitch but quite entertaining game once it got going. Dreadful keeping all round.

Reid did very little other than his goals but great to see someone young having a crack and clearly has a bit about him.
That's a bit harsh. I thought that the lad had a good game all-round and stood his ground against a huge team who were fair, but not exactly gentle, to put it mildly.
Shame we didn't get all three points but I had a great day out.