• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Advice

C O Y R

This is my first post, I do however read Exeweb on a daily basis and have done so for the last 10 years. I seek advice regarding my 10 year old nephew and Liverpool tickets. I am a season ticket holder and he has attended every home game for the last 2 years and has fallen in love with City. He has caught the bug. However he is not in a Priority Group. I therefore need some advice on the best way forward. Would anyone have any idea how he can try and obtain a ticket despite not being registered with the club? Perhaps we should have signed him up to the Red Army, but hindsight is beautiful thing.

I would be grateful for any advice or help that can be provided.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Xmas present of mascot? Might be expensive though, but he'd be on the tele!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is my first post, I do however read Exeweb on a daily basis and have done so for the last 10 years. I seek advice regarding my 10 year old nephew and Liverpool tickets. I am a season ticket holder and he has attended every home game for the last 2 years and has fallen in love with City. He has caught the bug. However he is not in a Priority Group. I therefore need some advice on the best way forward. Would anyone have any idea how he can try and obtain a ticket despite not being registered with the club? Perhaps we should have signed him up to the Red Army, but hindsight is beautiful thing.

There are at least a couple of posters - Ant Moxey and Crofty - who, over on the ticketing thread, have indicated they won't be taking up their ticket options. Ping 'em a Private Message and cross your fingers!

Ant, in particular, is well known for being all heart! ;-)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ticket touts outside the ground on the night should sort you out.

fred binneys head

Your best bet is that someone reads this thread and takes pity on you.

Antony Moxey

There are at least a couple of posters - Ant Moxey and Crofty - who, over on the ticketing thread, have indicated they won't be taking up their ticket options. Ping 'em a Private Message and cross your fingers!

Ant, in particular, is well known for being all heart! ;-)
Thanks Egg.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster

COYR, do you still need a ticket? I am now only a bronze member through my contributions to Red or Dead. Because of my current health issues I will not be attending. PM me if you want my ticket and I'll give you an authorization and my details.

JRFowler

If anyone else here is feeling ultra generous and cannot attend the game I'd be delighted to be given the opportunity to go. I am not in any priority group but do go to most home games myself.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
COYR has now taken up my offer. Regrets to others wanting the ticket!

Scotty

Just sent you a message Ant.

If anybody has an allocation I could use for my little one, whom I stupidly haven't signed up to anything, I'd be grateful.

Scotty