• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Advent Calendar Quiz 2017: Prediction & Requests Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is your track record ?

You are 25/1 pending disclosure.
I have never given a wrong answer.

contrabombarde

My head started to throb when I read that. (bangshead)

It is not the old school tie you need to worry about. What you need is to know who is in the NC [tap]
N.C.?.. What's that?... Crikey,it's only October and I'm stumped already. No clue? Not connected? No change? I give in.:$

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
N.C.?.. What's that?... Crikey,it's only October and I'm stumped already. No clue? Not connected? No change? I give in.:$
Nouvelle clique (as opposed to the now disbanded Original clique; You're too 'young' to remember these exeweb glory days). Basically they have a stranglehold on the EAC. #dodgyhandshakebrigade

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I say it every year, the shortness of my odds are a complete surprise - in the entire history of the ACQ I have never got a single question right, yet every year the odds suggest I'm in with a shout of a European place.

Farce.
More than one possibility here, Fred. The bookie may think:

a) That you're a dark horse and sure to come good eventually.

b) That you're a complete no-hoper. He believes a few mug punters may be conned into parting with their hard-earned.

Alistair20000

Nouvelle clique (as opposed to the now disbanded Original clique; You're too 'young' to remember these exeweb glory days). Basically they have a stranglehold on the EAC. #dodgyhandshakebrigade
Spoonz, Elgy, Oman, Lionel, Stroudy are the last 5 winners IIRC. Do you know which of these are NC ?

Last edited:

OmanGrecian

Tres excited.

I predict I'll have a slow start to the quiz as the internet in Diego Garcia is the worst. I'll be back in the UK in mid-Dec, so expecting a strong finish *thumbs up emoji*

Avening Posse

More than one possibility here, Fred. The bookie may think:

a) That you're a dark horse and sure to come good eventually.

b) That you're a complete no-hoper. He believes a few mug punters may be conned into parting with their hard-earned.
Isca was the dark horse last year and the year before that :)

Alistair20000

Lionel, Swanny, Spoonz, Elgy, Oman, Lionel, Stroudy are the last 7 winners IIRC. Do you know which of these are NC ?
Updated as the history is pieced together. So how many NC ?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stalwart ? Seasoned ? Thrusting young buck ?
I will settle for either of the first two - cannot remember the last time I Thrusted or Bucked but that's another story

iscalad

Isca was the dark horse last year and the year before that :)
T**t.:)..where' are my beers? (beer)

Last edited: