• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adblockers - visitors please note!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
We've just had our letter about player sponsorship. Currently we sponsor both of Alex Fisher's shirts. That's not going to be possible, so I'd like consider Alex's home shirt and sponsoring one of the Women's players. But this needs the help of visitors to switch off their adblocker! I haven't gone down the route of putting in a detector, not least because they cost money!
Do you get more money if the ad is clicked on?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do you get more money if the ad is clicked on?
It's money for ads being viewed, which is not very much. Then a lot more if it is clicked on. Though I think Google Ads are wise to people clicking on the ads repeatedly!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's money for ads being viewed, which is not very much. Then a lot more if it is clicked on. Though I think Google Ads are wise to people clicking on the ads repeatedly!
Ok, I will click on one occasionally ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've had an advert for Viz magazine up the top of my homepage for weeks now and it's a real tonic to see and brightens my day no end. Clicked on it loads of times.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Its those Log cabins that pop up is where the real money is.. also car insurance ads have a high click rate

Gut gemacht ;)