• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Foundation Charity walk to Yeovil Nov 18/19

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I would just like it to be known (if not already reported) that a number of Exeter City supporters, both young and not so young, plan to do a charity walk for the Adam Stansfield Foundation from St James Park to Huish Park (Yeovil) on November 18/19. It is understood that the walk will start in Exeter on Friday Nov 18 at approximately 4.30pm and will go non stop throughout the night arriving in Yeovil on Saturday Nov 19 not only in time for the game, but for a few well deserved beers beforehand (for the over 18's). Good luck to all those involved.

Last edited:

FiddlersCat

Good luck to all. It's good to see people continuing to do good in Stannos name.

grecianred

wow excellent - i hope its nice for you, hard to believe its over a year ago now that we may our trip to huish.

i don't know what kind of shape i am in to run the distance at the mo but conceivably i wouldn't rule out joining you for the last leg. if you need the route we took its on mapmyrun.com and i can happily send it.

Reggie T42

wow excellent - i hope its nice for you, hard to believe its over a year ago now that we may our trip to huish.

i don't know what kind of shape i am in to run the distance at the mo but conceivably i wouldn't rule out joining you for the last leg. if you need the route we took its on mapmyrun.com and i can happily send it.
I think your route is being used, but I did say "walk" and not "run". This time had to be different, in the dark for the most part and take longer!!

Reggie T42

Just a reminder that this is happening and hopefully some of those taking part will be waving their sponsorship forms around at the Carlisle and Walsall games. This seems to be getting no or very little publicity and that is a shame as I know of some who are putting in a lot of effort to actually complete this challenge (they are not on Exeweb alas).

Grecian_in_Plymouth

what time are they expected to get to the Yeovil stadium?

ECFC traveller

what time are they expected to get to the Yeovil stadium?
We're leaving 4:30PM and hopefully will be arriving at 12:00PM Saturday.

That's the plan, if we manage to keep up to our target pace we will arrive a lot before then, but it could back fire and we could arrive at 2-3PM.