• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield: 1 Year On

grecianlife

https://www.facebook.com/RIPStanno1yearon

^ Like the tribute page on facebook.

R.I.P STANNO <3

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Can't believe a year has passed

Thinking of the family on this day

RIP Adam

bumble1976

Looking up optimistically...unless I get depressed
Meant to add that "hats off" is required for Stevenage keeper Julian at the weekend, after he turned to the City fans and appluaded the "only one Adam Stansfield" chant. A nice touch and wasn't sure it had been mentioned on here...

R.I.P. Adam.

Can't believe it's been a year.

(and good luck for the season Grecians)

Garethecfc

Meant to add that "hats off" is required for Stevenage keeper Julian at the weekend, after he turned to the City fans and appluaded the "only one Adam Stansfield" chant. A nice touch and wasn't sure it had been mentioned on here...
He did, thought it was a good touch too.

Couldn't let this day pass without a small post from up 'ere in Hereford.

Special thoughts for a special man.

toast

went to turkey. Bar maid asked wot shirt and band was. Told her about Stanno. She asked 2 borrow shirt an band an collected £20 for Stanno from her bar staff. Bless her.

IBA

went to turkey. Bar maid asked wot shirt and band was. Told her about Stanno. She asked 2 borrow shirt an band an collected £20 for Stanno from her bar staff. Bless her.
Is that Turkey as in Istanbul/Constantinople or Turkey as in Hele Village and BTI?

Either way its a good story.