• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley prediction thread

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
As their capacity is 5067...it's gonna be difficult....
And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000
Oddly enough the highest Accy v Exeter crowd(until this Sat,I expect )was during both teams debut season in the Conference in 2003/04. 2,300...& iirc about 400 following the Grecians.

IndoMike

Their manager must be doing an excellent job to motivate the players as they play in front of 3 men and a dog. Oe maybe it's the burgers.

denzel

Surely they would anticipate getting more for a game which could clinch promotion to League One for the first time EVER?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely they would anticipate getting more for a game which could clinch promotion to League One for the first time EVER?
Difficult to say as all their games are POTD apart from season tickets, with a very simple price structure of £20 adults, £15 seniors / U18 and £5 kids. Burnley are at home but Blackburn are away so that might bring in a few occasionals. Nothing on their website or twitter to suggest they are expecting a big turnout. I'll be surprised if we taken more than 400.

Legohead

Banned
Their manager must be doing an excellent job to motivate the players as they play in front of 3 men and a dog. Oe maybe it's the burgers.
Maybe it's just having a squad of players together who aren't big babies who whinge and moan at everything and who just get on with what needs doing? Footballing ability can only take you so far.

That and their manager doing an excellent job too.....

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Accrington are flying - and will clinch promotion by beating us 3-1

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Accrington are flying - and will clinch promotion by beating us 3-1
It's exactly this type of prediction that makes me think we're going to pee on their fireworks, spoil the party and bring the points home. I can't go as nobody will swap a shift with me on a Saturday so I'm going to miss a wonderful 2-0 City victory.

Simpson and Stockley, the new SAS, with two second half headers.

Red Monster

The boys can do double over them [G]

Legohead

Banned
It's exactly this type of prediction that makes me think we're going to pee on their fireworks, spoil the party and bring the points home. I can't go as nobody will swap a shift with me on a Saturday so I'm going to miss a wonderful 2-0 City victory.

Simpson and Stockley, the new SAS, with two second half headers.
Feel for you Billy. Miserable b*ggers you work with. :D I can't go either so that makes two of us.