• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

above u already

exeips

weve honesty weve not sang an exeter song at home park for i reckon 9 yrs fact u dont matter 2 us
Must admit it did bring a little smile yesterday when the only song I could hear Argyle singing was 'are you watching Exeter'. Nice to know that you do still care.

argyle-ive

I thought it amusing too, since you appeared to be "watching"

exeips

I thought it amusing too, since you appeared to be "watching"
I did watch after all we are in the same league & it's nice to know what we are up against. Looking at that match we are a better team than you. One effort on goal & a bit off luck that Southampton two main strikers weren't fit to be able to put away their chances.

piesandsalad

A better team than us? I look forward to being taught a footballing lesson when we meet in December.

Enjoy the next few days of being in the top half of the table. Daggenham must be looking forward to gaining their first points of the season next Saturday.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Josh you are a thick c*nt.

That is all.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
A better team than us? I look forward to being taught a footballing lesson when we meet in December.

Enjoy the next few days of being in the top half of the table. Daggenham must be looking forward to gaining their first points of the season next Saturday.
you waited two and a half years to post that? well done [y]

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Must admit it did bring a little smile yesterday when the only song I could hear Argyle singing was 'are you watching Exeter'. Nice to know that you do still care.
The only song I heard was Argyle, Aaarrrrgyle which was really amazing. Oh wait no, it was sh*t, tinpot and unoriginal :)

Last edited:

ECFCjames

weve honesty weve not sang an exeter song at home park for i reckon 9 yrs fact u dont matter 2 us[/QUOTE]

Funny that you mention that, I went to Gnome park with a mate who supports Derby a couple years back for a FA cup game and heard anti exeter chants, If you also look on You Tube you will find a clip of argyle fans burning a city away shirt. It does not look like you are a club who are not bothered about us.

I certainly think you are concerned about us due to our rise and your fall!

piesandsalad

you waited two and a half years to post that? well done [y]
I had to wait two and a half years from when I first heard there was another team in Devon until we dropped down to a level at which you have been able to reach.

You should be proud of yourselves that such a small club is able to enjoy a couple of seasons at this level and enjoy playing some of the larger clubs in the country who are suffering a season or two of decline before returning to the higher leagues in which they belong.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had to wait two and a half years from when I first heard there was another team in Devon until we dropped down to a level at which you have been able to reach.

You should be proud of yourselves that such a small club is able to enjoy a couple of seasons at this level and enjoy playing some of the larger clubs in the country who are suffering a season or two of decline before returning to the higher leagues in which they belong.
thanks for that, i feel honoured