• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Abject apathy

Red the Paper

Banned

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we selling tickets on the day (not on the gate)

Are we selling tickets on the day (not on the gate)
we are selling up until 2pm on ticketzone

Grecian Max

Hasn't been publicised enough, over complicated (for the casual pleb) ticket arrangements... all ticket - you should be able to buy from the club.

IMO these arrangements will knock at least 1,000 off the gate. Short sighted.

LOG

we are selling up until 2pm on ticketzone
It says 3pm on the OS so you can have an extra hour in bed :)

Cravat 2

The sellout against Liverpool has shown that people are able to buy tickets for an all ticket game. We just need to realise that a game against Argyle just doesn't excite that many people now the novelty has gone. A shame!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle's tickets are only available to season-ticket holders. Don't they have a recognised fan thingy?..

scottus86

You can only buy online if you're a priority memeber, and I don't really like using my card over the phone... it does put me off buying a ticket, to much effort, I don't understand why you can't just buy them in person aswell, it wouldn't be difficult to arrange.

Boyo

Hasn't been publicised enough, over complicated (for the casual pleb) ticket arrangements... all ticket - you should be able to buy from the club.

IMO these arrangements will knock at least 1,000 off the gate. Short sighted.
Being able to sell tickets to "known fans" only is a police requirement and I understand the club are as frustrated as we are about it.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
They'll get what's coming to them if they celebrate an argyle goal on the Big Bank.

Not from me I despise violence.
They know better than that. They are closet city fans. Always in the box with edf energy, but claim they support argyle.